OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
As for Bran he ain't no King. He's the King like how Queen Elizabeth is the Queen. Tyrion and everyone at the small council are running the seven kingdoms.

Six.

Six Kingdoms. :francis::jbhmm::snoop:

That part, being that Jon is a Targ, is the least surprising part.

I'm guessing the throne was the only human sized thing that didn't smell like a Targaryan. :francis::jbhmm::snoop:

Daps
Remember it took people whole seasons to travel from north to Kings landing? :dead:

I also remember it taking a few scenes in season 1 episode 1 when Jaime/Cersei go from whispering over Jon Arryn's dead body in Kings Landing to them pulling up on Winterfell :comeon:

Most of the "teleporting" complaints are lazy and baseless. Just cuz a scene changes doesn't mean a short amount of time has passed.

Grey Worm beating Jon to the castle after staying behind to execute 5+ soldiers made no sense tho :hubie:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
From what I know about the backstory... only Targaryen's can ride those dragons, and legend also has it that Targaryen's cannot die by fire... Drogon knew Jon was Targset because he saw he saw him riding his brother before the Iron Fleet sniped him

:huhldup:

giphy.gif

This is what I mean by key character facts/backstory just not being revisited AT ALL during this season.
Only some Targs cant be burned,not all

And the “only Targs can ride a dragon” thing is false

in Old Valyria a bunch of different people had and rode dragons.The Targs weren’t even important in Valyria,they were regular people

They are just the only ones in Westeros that have ever had dragons

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bow to your new king

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::old:

:mjlol:

Reminds me when Jon bent the knee to Bran before sailing off, then I'm thinking about a couple episodes earlier Jon sees Bran for the first time in ever, gives him a kiss, and is like "look at you, you're a man now!"

Bran: "Not quite yet"

:mjlol:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The ending isn’t bad for a lot of the characters but the execution was absolutely terrible. You had to throw logic out the window to watch this season.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only some Targs cant be burned,not all

And the “only Targs can ride a dragon” thing is false

in Old Valyria a bunch of different people had and rode dragons.The Targs weren’t even important in Valyria,they were regular people

They are just the only ones in Westeros that have ever had dragons
Did you have to research online this stuff about Valyria? I only watched the show and going off of what they mentioned presented on there. I don't know much about what you're claiming outside of you saying it.

Basically where/when was this broken down so I can read it

Daps
this was one of the worst scenes I can remember watching in the series.
It's so fukking sad that I can't even be sure which scene you're talking about....several scenes in this finale are coming for that title. D&D writing and directing this episode pretty much solidified their rep as fukking hacks. :snoop:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
This is also dumb because we do know whats west of Westeros, itll lead to the farthest East point of Essos and thats where The Red Witches/Priestesses get their powers and magic from. Melisandre even says Shes been there Euron said he sailed there as well :snoop:

Its supposed to be a huge place made out of dragon stone and only witches, priestess etc go there to practice rituals. Basically the Essos version of Doom of Varlyia.

Its literally on the fukking map in the books

fukk this stupid ass show :russ: