THE KING OF THE NORTH SEASONS AGO
AND HE SAID...

"NO, BRAN STARK IS DEAD, IM THE 3 EYED RAVEN."

NOW HES THE KING OF WESTOROS.

GREAT WRITING.
:devil:
:evil:

Bran was on some ":troll: I don't want for anything these days:troll:"

I half expected him to jump out that wheelchair and hit the stanky leg after they made him king

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That finale was a:
fCxLg6t.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah Jon abandoned the "Nightswatch" to be the new King Beyond the Wall. I think Sansa and Tyrion etc. all knew Jon was going to do that. They just wanted to make it seem like a punishment for the other kingdoms.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Bro. They legit had Sam come through with a book titled "A song of ice and fire".......A song of ice and fire.....ON THE SHOW.......:dead:

Fam. Sit back and really ponder that shyt and then tell me this wasn't intentional. They were openly mocking GRMM with that scene and they weren't even trying to hide it. you really think GRMM was gonna put that in his books?:dahell:.....These dudes were out for blood with this episode. Everything that happened this season was 100% intentional. They showed their hand with this finale.

They ruined every single storyline and every single character on the show. GOT's whole brand is gonna take a huge hit and these guys will move on like nothing happened. If GRRM even drops another book it won't do crazy numbers anymore. Nobody's gonna give a fukk about any spinoffs. The actors on the show will never reach this level of stardom again. D&D didn't care about the fans. They got their message across to the people they intended it for......."STAY in your fukkin lane and let us do what we do....or we'll end your whole career just like that"......they already got their bag from Disney. They didn't give a fukk. They even said they would be getting drunk and away from Twitter when this shyt aired. This was a troll job for the ages. I'm not even mad anymore. This shyt was genius.

GOT still gave me some great memories. I'm just gonna pretend this season never existed. It's a shame it ended with bad blood but that's how shyt goes. There's prolly gonna be a book written on this bullshyt.

Damn bruh. You really think that's what that was all about? fukked up. :ohhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dead: THEY TRIED TO MAKE BRAN
THE KING OF THE NORTH SEASONS AGO
AND HE SAID...

"NO, BRAN STARK IS DEAD, IM THE 3 EYED RAVEN."

NOW HES THE KING OF WESTOROS.

GREAT WRITING.
:devil:
:evil:

Twitter fan theory (and a good one at that) is that he turned it down because he knew he’ll be king of westeros.

We’ll never know though because D&D left so many loose ends open

How did the wall in the north even get rebuilt :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There is no explanation for why Tyrion and Jon should have survived.

North had the city surrounded. If Grey worm wants to get the fukk outta there and be with Missandei's people he is either going to play politics or he kills them both and the north take out the Unsullied and body what's left.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But I thought he was gonna warg into Drogon :troll: :dead:
They made it seem like that when they really were diving into his warg abilities a few seasons ago. I remember thinking that he'd be able to control the Night King's dragon when it came to it, but nope, none of that shyt happened.

How many seasons' has it been since we seen Bran use that power period?