OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This was my biggest gripe with all this bullshyt

Jon was too noble to do some bullshyt like that

They had so many characters do complete 180s in the last season but none pissed me off more than how Jon killed Dany

They would’ve been better off letting Arya do it

And then Drogon didn’t even kill him after he stabbed her :snoop:

This shyt was just horrible all around
That part, being that Jon is a Targ, is the least surprising part.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it makes no sense how Bran is king of all kingdoms except the north when he is the rightful heir of the North.

:comeon:

:dead: THEY TRIED TO MAKE BRAN
THE KING OF THE NORTH SEASONS AGO
AND HE SAID...

"NO, BRAN STARK IS DEAD, IM THE 3 EYED RAVEN."

NOW HES THE KING OF WESTOROS.

GREAT WRITING.
:devil:
:evil:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
:russ:

Made the EASIEST kill of all and then got sent to the Wall.
But he got the best ending, he gets to rule over a society that really has no political intrigue, everybody has black and white morality, no grey area he has to compete with. He gets to start from pretty much scratch, and not be pushed and pulled in different directions

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
But he got the best ending, he gets to rule over a society that really has no political intrigue, everybody has black and white morality, no grey area he has to compete with. He gets to start from pretty much scratch, and not be pushed and pulled in different directions
That's great for him. It's a stupid ending for the show

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
60415461_1557338804402184_4450953820926640128_n.jpg

60656356_1557355194400545_4983972701312909312_n.jpg

60905632_1557708267698571_2292667973694914560_o.png

:mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Yeah because Targs haven’t been roasted by dragons in the past.:martin: They didn’t want to kill Drogon they couldn’t kill Jon so they just said.:manny: Just like the whole season.
I disagree, even in book canon, during the dance of the dragons, they have situations like this, and the dragons don't kill people because they strike down their riders. I just don't think that THIS was egregious

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is also dumb because we do know whats west of Westeros, itll lead to the farthest East point of Essos and thats where The Red Witches/Priestesses get their powers and magic from. Melisandre even says Shes been there Euron said he sailed there as well :snoop:

Its supposed to be a huge place made out of dragon stone and only witches, priestess etc go there to practice rituals. Basically the Essos version of Doom of Varlyia.

Its literally on the fukking map in the books

fukk this stupid ass show :russ:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If this is the ending that GRRM has in mind he will never release the books.

If the later seasons were better executed, especially last season and especially this season, the
ending would have been better recevied and people would have accepted it as "The journey not the ending" made the the last 9 years worth it.

The later seasons were not executed well, and season 8 might have to be the worst one.
As a result, the ending and entire season is being received badly

The two Davids better not fukk Star Wars up or they might never work on a major blockbuster project again.

Can't make SW any worse than it already is.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Ended it like a Sitcom where everyone gets a happy ending that doesn't follow what's been established.

-Jon being a Targeryan must just so Dragons would be cool with him and Tyrion would use to convince him to kill Danny. And Danny seemed to be over the fact and didn't care anymore
-Jon should be dead wherever he snitched on himself at. You can't go from all enemies of my queen get executed immediately to "well, he deserves a fair trial and judgement."
-Don't get Arya's arc since she left the faceless men. She rebuked their ways to continue on being Arya Stark but now she wants to go off and be no-one. She's flip flopped between 3 different characters since she's been in Westeros.
-How Tyrion went from being a prisoner of war on trial for his execution, and being allowed to talk his way into having a kingsmoot

In my head, I'm just gonna act like Bran has been playing the long game and let Tyrion in on it went he asked for a story at the fire before the battle of winterfell.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You say that as if the dragon knew :mjlol:

It really doesn’t matter though

This shyt not even worth debating over
From what I know about the backstory... only Targaryen's can ride those dragons, and legend also has it that Targaryen's cannot die by fire... Drogon knew Jon was Targset because he saw he saw him riding his brother before the Iron Fleet sniped him

:huhldup:

giphy.gif

This is what I mean by key character facts/backstory just not being revisited AT ALL during this season.