OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So I came up with an another end.

After 5 years, Jon has let his Trag blood flow and built up a strong resentment for the south for pressuring him into killing Dani and exiling him. Drogon comes to the north looking for Jon, sensing his rage. He becomes the embodiment of Aegon the Conqueror reincarnated and wages war on the 7 kingdoms using rebooted children of the Forrest magic.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LORD OF LIGHT?

JON SNOW WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE FOR WHAT?

HE WAS REVEALED AS A TARGARYEN FOR WHAT?

WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN TO THIS ENDING
WITHOUT THOSE THINGS HAPPENING.

LIKE I SAID...

THEY COULD HAVE ENDED THE SERIES WHEN CERSEI BLEW UP THE SEP
AND TOOK THE CROWN
IF NIGHT KING WASNT THE END GAME.

:devil:
:evil:

:francis:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ALMOST CUT THIS BULLshyt OFF
ON FOUR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS.

NO IT WAS SNOW IN HER VISION.

THERE WERE fukkING ICICLES HANGING FROM THE CEILING IN HER VISION.

DUDE MOST OF US DIDNT READ ANY DAMN SPOILERS.

EVERY EPISODE THIS SEASON LITERALLY GOT WORSE AND WORSE.

DONT MIND fukk YOURSELF
TO DEFEND THIS TRASH.

STFU

Nah I was very disappointed this season too. I just wish spoilers didn’t get out there because I feel like a lot of people read em and started laying the story out in sly ways. I didn’t read the spoilers but just them being out there already made me going into the episode expecting to be let down.

I was so hyped coming into the season, last night should have been a Super Bowl type of event to watch, but it ended up feeling like a chore

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I came up with an another end.

After 5 years, Jon has let his Trag blood flow and built up a strong resentment for the south for pressuring him into killing Dani and exiling him. Drogon comes to the north looking for Jon, sensing his rage. He becomes the embodiment of Aegon the Conqueror reincarnated and wages war on the 7 kingdoms using rebooted children of the Forrest magic.
It's over breh.

You want it to be one way... but it's the other way
:russ:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
And that's really all we need to know. D&D were tired of the show and they wanted to move on. So they put out some half assed shyt just to fulfill their contracts. The writers and actors had been feuding for years. D&D only giving us 6 episodes in the final season is a statement. They didn't give a fukk anymore. They gave us HALF a season to close this shyt out. And then half of that half was basically just characters sitting around shootin the shyt. The writers got tired of the actors telling them how to do their job and they kamikaze'd this whole shyt. I refuse to believe they got this bad in the course of one season.

Just listen to how some of the actors talked about the ending man... you can hear the disgust in their voices

Daps
Finally watched, what a God awful finale.

I've come to expect shyt that didn't make sense (and there was plenty), but I wasn't expecting such a boring episode. :snoop:

I wish I had four hands.....
giphy.gif

Daps

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LORD OF LIGHT?

JON SNOW WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE FOR WHAT?

HE WAS REVEALED AS A TARGARYEN FOR WHAT?

WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN TO THIS ENDING
WITHOUT THOSE THINGS HAPPENING.

LIKE I SAID...

THEY COULD HAVE ENDED THE SERIES WHEN CERSEI BLEW UP THE SEP
AND TOOK THE CROWN
IF NIGHT KING WASNT THE END GAME.

One of the things I didn't like about the ending and Jon's character in general.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
People are so outraged with what they did with Dany's character that they are missing just how much they fukked Jon over.

He was never the sharpest guy but they straight up made him into an NPC this season. He basically had three lines to repeat no matter what the conversation or circumstance was:

"She's my queen"
"She's a good queen"
"I took an oath to my queen"

Maybe he's got a full on CTE after getting stomped at the Battle of b*stards? Because there's no other explanation for his behavior.

That's why the Tyrion/Jon scene fell so flat for me. Jon was playing it like he had no thought of his own. And it pretty much disqualified him from being a king even though he's the rightful heir. It's like he switched personalities with Bran and became dull

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im not a long time fan, i mostly just watched a few recaps and then watched this whole final season, but even i can tell this was a terrible ending. LOL. these dudes got the star wars gig and gave no fukks about this show after that

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
People are so outraged with what they did with Dany's character that they are missing just how much they fukked Jon over.

He was never the sharpest guy but they straight up made him into an NPC this season. He basically had three lines to repeat no matter what the conversation or circumstance was:

"She's my queen"
"She's a good queen"
"I took an oath to my queen"

Maybe he's got a full on CTE after getting stomped at the Battle of b*stards? Because there's no other explanation for his behavior.

That's why the Tyrion/Jon scene fell so flat for me. Jon was playing it like he had no thought of his own. And it pretty much disqualified him from being a king even though he's the rightful heir. It's like he switched personalities with Bran and became dull
:russ:

Made the EASIEST kill of all and then got sent to the Wall.