Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Wasn’t that Robyn arron?
D6-jcgLU8AEFxFy.jpg

D7AxsncX4AAMT1Z.jpg

Daps
If this is the ending that GRRM has in mind he will never release the books.

If the later seasons were better executed, especially last season and especially this season, the
ending would have been better recevied and people would have accepted it as "The journey not the ending" made the the last 9 years worth it.

The later seasons were not executed well, and season 8 might have to be the worst one.
As a result, the ending and entire season is being received badly

The two Davids better not fukk Star Wars up or they might never work on a major blockbuster project again.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

Yall gotta stop stanning like this. When you got halfway thru what you wrote you should have went :picard: at yourself and deleted it. Why would you put all of that thought into this shyt when the writers didn't bother?

I don’t know. I’m just trying to make the best of a terrible ending :mjcry:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It doesn't work that way. Only the north was outside.. You slaughter them and their kings right there then kill off armies one by one.

Who is going to support that? There were leaders of all the Kingdoms at that meeting, they would know what a fight against the North would mean. Edmure Tully and Sweet Robin :mjlol: arent going to just sit there and say ok, its cool if you kill my families and their banners and im sure neither of them rode a single horse up to that meeting. It would be a complete clusterfukk.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"He does what is needed even though he knows people may not agree but he still does it for the greater good."

:mjlol:

Breh typed that out like :mjgrin:

Ignoring the fact that Jon could have just married Dany, and not told Sansa and Arya shyt about who he was "for the greater good".

:hubie:

I honestly rather seen Dany just body Jon and Sansa/Arya than this bullshyt that we got last night

Look... let me ignore what doesn’t make sense and tell the story the way I think it should have went.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I actually enjoyed this episode and most of the life longers texting me seem to as well.

I'm the only one having an issue because I was privy to the Coli/Reddit hate and it kept me on a negative edge all week.

But wiping all the weirdos away on here, and agreeing the season wasn't that great because of the writing and length, this ending episode was actually really great In its own. To me it's the ending and the only one there could be:

Jon Snow saved every kingdom he was a part of, is the world's greatest hero and rightful king, and will never be remembered in history and is a free man of no land. Wow.

Arya is truly a girl with no name.

Sansa is a queen.

Bran has no desires and is not a Stark anymore so he is the best ruler and was created to be.

Danary only wanted good, but from day 1 wanted her version of good. The world can't exist with her living.

Jon Snow was the prince who was promised - he saved the world from evil demons and from dictatorship.

Tryion is the morning shyt on human in any family and is hand over the world he wanted to live in.

Man this sh!t was GOOD. This as GOT. This is what it's been about. They rushed it through 7-8 and they didn't explain anything to ppl who don't already know hours of lore, but this is how it was meant to end. The books will flow better but I am actuu satisfied with the complete story.

Now my watch has ended. (HbO Go)

I agree. AND to add on, Grey Worm and the Unsullied are off to build a life for themselves, independent of all of the BS games they've been a part of. Truly free.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LORD OF LIGHT?

JON SNOW WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE FOR WHAT?

HE WAS REVEALED AS A TARGARYEN FOR WHAT?

WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN TO THIS ENDING
WITHOUT THOSE THINGS HAPPENING.

LIKE I SAID...

THEY COULD HAVE ENDED THE SERIES WHEN CERSEI BLEW UP THE SEP
AND TOOK THE CROWN
IF NIGHT KING WASNT THE END GAME.

:devil:
:evil:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Watching now and this shyt is WEAK AF. Jon should not have been able to leave the throne room after what he did. They really let the imp talk his way out of shackles again :what:? Grey worm should of cut his tongue out as soon as they took him in. Bran had the power to see the future all alone and could have prevented so much yet he just altered shyt in his own favor. Thats what good kings do? He claim he dont want to be king yet he sure made sure that he secured the title. I use to ride hard for the starts....this season they all are just a$$holes to me. fukk this show

Yeah Basically. He plotted for 8 season to secure the bag. I can't even hate