OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If D&D wanted to break the wheel and show the common folk that anyone could be king, it really should’ve been Davos.

In a weird messed up way Littlefinger would’ve been the best example to make Tyrion’s point about someone having an amazing story becoming King.
Davos deserved more:wow:

My fav char from the books:wow:

Hilarious in both the book and show:wow:

I still believe that it should've been Davos running through the streets while King's Landing was burning and not Ayra

Especially after Shireen:wow:

But either way that boy Davos done came a long way from smuggling:wow::wow::wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How do you explain Sam coming through with a song of ice and fire?.....that wasn't bad writing that was something else. And it certainly felt vindictive to me. That's not even about rushing or not caring. They were openly mocking the whole series and specifically GRMM with that shyt. All we needed was somebody to look into the camera and drop a corny slogan like this was Nickelodeon or some shyt.

Like I said, they stopped giving a fukk. This wasn't malicious. There was no agenda of "I hope the fans hate this." How does that help them, breh?

Like @itsyoung!! said look at how poorly "The Matrix" trilogy ended. Look at how "Lost" ended. Now look at how negatively it impacted the writers behind it.

The writers. Nobody else. People are on social media right now consoling the actors and talent behind the cameras....not blaming them. The blame is being placed squarely on Weiss and Benioff.

And when I say "they stopped giving a fukk", I don't even think they intentionally half-assed this. I think at some point Star Wars took precedent for them, over this. So in their mind they might've (stupidly) thought they were doing a good job....they even said a month ago, "we hope this finale goes down as one of the greats"....but the reality was, the short cuts they were taking were obvious in the finished product. And as the scenes were being edited together it seems like they :patrice:because a couple weeks ago they started talking about "we're gonna be drunk, and off the internet when the finale airs". So it seems like they realized they fukked up at some point too late in the process.

Fred.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
During The Long Night episode, we saw the Dothraki army on the front lines get absolutely crushed by the Army of the Dead. I was under the assumption that they were decimated...

Dany even deviated from the plans to wait it out because they were getting ran over. To see them back in droves again right after that, threw me all the way off.

Was I the only one who was confused by how many Dothraki soldiers Dany still had at her disposal to take on King's Landing? Or am I tweaking?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sansa didn't care or she never would have told Tyrion. If she bend the knee Daenerys wouldn't have burned kings landing. Therefore Sansa is responsible for kings landing.
She told Tyrion because Dany wanted the North ti bend the knee and she wanted the north to be independent

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Sansa didn't care or she never would have told Tyrion. If she bend the knee Daenerys wouldn't have burned kings landing. Therefore Sansa is responsible for kings landing.
Huh? What does sansa bending the knee have to do with Dany going to war with cersei?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Whoever changed the title of this thread gets a virtual blow job.

Or if Dany had allowed the North to secede...which was all Sansa was asking for...which happened anyway.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Another week another assassination this time it’s Jon
The “true son” of the most by the book breh in the world sneaks a knife into Danny’s heart? The nikka who was raised if you execute someone you swing the sword, who was the most loyalist nikka in the league?
Don’t get me wrong he would have killed her but not on some sneak shyt
This was my biggest gripe with all this bullshyt

Jon was too noble to do some bullshyt like that

They had so many characters do complete 180s in the last season but none pissed me off more than how Jon killed Dany

They would’ve been better off letting Arya do it

And then Drogon didn’t even kill him after he stabbed her :snoop:

This shyt was just horrible all around

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

BEFORE

I'm not hearing any slander up to this point. This whole episode has been fun as fukk so far :wow:

AND AFTER

There's no way the writers fell off this bad. This shyt is intentional. The writers going for that pay raise. Letting the big companies know they can assassinate your TV series at any moment if they feel like. There's no possible way they've become this bad. NO fukkIN WAY FAM

:laff:

:devil:
:evil:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Davos deserved more:wow:

My fav char from the books:wow:

Hilarious in both the book and show:wow:

I still believe that it should've been Davos running through the streets while King's Landing was burning and not Ayra

Especially after Shireen:wow:

But either way that boy Davos done came a long way from smuggling:wow::wow::wow:
Honestly very close to top 5 characters on the show for me