OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean... was it not blatantly obvious Dany was going to die either by the hands of Jon or Arya? People are bytching because the shyt was executed so poorly, both with how it eventually happened, and how they build up to it happening.
And then we see nobody's reaction to her death except Drogon?:gucci:

Just a time jump where it's sunny outside and people are cracking jokes.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
First off, what up man where you been?

Secondly, I wouldn't even say this is show GRR Martin wanted it to end, because by their own admission Weiss and Benioff have no idea what's going to be in the finished books. They said GRR Martin don't even know that yet, he has a bunch of pieces he hasn't put together yet.

So I'm thinking they took some of those pieces....which may or may not even appear in any form in the books....and kinda did their own thing. Which normally would be fine, because they've done that to varying degrees of success in earlier seasons....but couple that with the fact that they said "fukk it" because of the Star Wars deal....and here we are.

Fred.

I’m good bro. Been lurking all the threads.

It’s been known that GRRM told them how it ends. The story leading up to those endings may have not been fleshed out to the writers for obvious reasons (he’s writing the books still). But it’s only so much a writer can do when adapting books to film if the books aren’t written.

The main thing I blame those two guys for is for not doing two full length seasons to close out the series...just so they can run off and fukk up Star Wars.

I can’t believe this. This great show reduced to this shyt. It’s sad.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching now and this shyt is WEAK AF. Jon should not have been able to leave the throne room after what he did. They really let the imp talk his way out of shackles again :what:? Grey worm should of cut his tongue out as soon as they took him in. Bran had the power to see the future all alone and could have prevented so much yet he just altered shyt in his own favor. Thats what good kings do? He claim he dont want to be king yet he sure made sure that he secured the title. I use to ride hard for the starts....this season they all are just a$$holes to me. fukk this show

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Watching now and this shyt is WEAK AF. Jon should not have been able to leave the throne room after what he did. They really let the imp talk his way out of shackles again :what:? Grey worm should of cut his tongue out as soon as they took him in. Bran had the power to see the future all alone and could have prevented so much yet he just altered shyt in his own favor. Thats what good kings do? He claim he dont want to be king yet he sure made sure that he secured the title. I use to ride hard for the starts....this season they all are just a$$holes to me. fukk this show

Jon got used and abused by the starks lmao.

He was more of a son to Ned than any of them.

I think it might due to the badly fleshed out season, but Sansa and Bran seem worse than Danerys.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You're wilding. Those "Star Wars" movies are gonna have to be GOAT level. Anything less than that and these guys are done.

They took the biggest show of all time (in terms of popularity) and an easy contender for top 5....if not #1....and ran it into the ground.

If you think this ain't gonna follow them their entire career....respectfully, you're nuts. Damon Lindelof is still ducking questions about "Lost", and that ended 9 years ago.

And I'm not saying they couldn't have ended the show well. I'm saying, they stopped giving a fukk solely because they're short sighted. Not because they're vindictive. They got the Disney bag and foolishly forgot they already had a job to finish.

Fred.
How do you explain Sam coming through with a song of ice and fire?.....that wasn't bad writing that was something else. And it certainly felt vindictive to me. That's not even about rushing or not caring. They were openly mocking the whole series and specifically GRMM with that shyt. All we needed was somebody to look into the camera and drop a corny slogan like this was Nickelodeon or some shyt.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Breh.. How many north men was left after the war with the dead? How can they defeat basically the greatest fighters in the 7 kingdoms. This shyt is really not making any sense but it is fantasy tv..

I think that portion could have been presented better. It wasn't just the threat of facing the North army it was also that the Riverlands would fight for Sansa and so would the Vale. So now the whole damn thing falls apart because you have war with 3 of the 7 kingdoms.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All we needed was somebody to look into the camera and drop a corny slogan like this was Nickelodeon or some shyt.
They were probably real close to ending the shyt like Slumdog Millionaire

giphy.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sansa didnt want people to die.. the actual opposite, she constantly worried about the well being (food, space, etc) for the people of the north
Sansa didn't care or she never would have told Tyrion. If she bend the knee Daenerys wouldn't have burned kings landing. Therefore Sansa is responsible for kings landing.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Daenerys is full mad Queen.. How did Tyrion not get burned alive when he totally disrespected her throwing the hand down in front of everyone. Any "mad" person would have executed him on sight.. The more I think about it, this show has been terrible.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I ALMOST CUT THIS BULLshyt OFF
ON FOUR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS.

It was ash instead of snow in those red keep visions

NO IT WAS SNOW IN HER VISION.

THERE WERE fukkING ICICLES HANGING FROM THE CEILING IN HER VISION.

One problem is way too many read spoilers, it’s pretty obvious. You didn’t even give yourself a chance to enjoy it if that’s the case :francis:

DUDE MOST OF US DIDNT READ ANY DAMN SPOILERS.

EVERY EPISODE THIS SEASON LITERALLY GOT WORSE AND WORSE.

DONT MIND fukk YOURSELF
TO DEFEND THIS TRASH.

Initial stream of consciousness thoughts without reading any comments and such. I feel satisfied with the ending. At first I was like “they chose who?” But the more I thought about it, I feel like it makes sense. fukk a blood line, if you liberating the people make people choose. I still feel like I’m processing it all but l’ll just say that for now.

STFU

:devil:
:evil:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that portion could have been presented better. It wasn't just the threat of facing the North army it was also that the Riverlands would fight for Sansa and so would the Vale. So now the whole damn thing falls apart because you have war with 3 of the 7 kingdoms.
It doesn't work that way. Only the north was outside.. You slaughter them and their kings right there then kill off armies one by one.