OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

Yall gotta stop stanning like this. When you got halfway thru what you wrote you should have went :picard: at yourself and deleted it. Why would you put all of that thought into this shyt when the writers didn't bother?

"He does what is needed even though he knows people may not agree but he still does it for the greater good."

:mjlol:

Breh typed that out like :mjgrin:

Ignoring the fact that Jon could have just married Dany, and not told Sansa and Arya shyt about who he was "for the greater good".

:hubie:

I honestly rather seen Dany just body Jon and Sansa/Arya than this bullshyt that we got last night

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bran on some ultra-scumbag shyt :mjlol:

Showed zero interest in politics or becoming king only to come sliding in after letting everyone get fukked up

And he wants the dragon too :dead:
Thats the popular fan theory running on twitter now

That bran knew this was the outcome of everything since he returned to winterfell

So basically he knew a lot of the north and all of king landing would die but kept it to himself to make himself and The Starks king

Not a bad theory honestly :ld: makes sense :ld: biggest scum bag move in tv history if D&D agree on this theory in some post show presser later on :ld: i respect the hustle :ld:

But since we only got 6 episodes and the series is done I guess we’ll never know :aicomeon:

fukk them :pacspit:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
“If you talk about killing my brother again, I will slit your throat”

Probably the only good thing about this episode

Arya's act grew tiresome. She's an assassin but she aint invincible. Yara's ass is ironborn and grew up fighting. Her bull dyke ass might fukk Arya up. At the very least she wouldn't be scared of her.

And if Arya cares so much about family why is she always bouncing? :why:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
582-B9-CD7-8-F81-4309-9-F3-D-3053204-AB2-D3.jpg

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
tyrion played a jedi mind trick on jon :russ:

expanding on the bran is evil proof: This dude told sam to tell jon about his real birth just to stir up drama in their camp :hhh:. Once Dany was gone Jon being a Targ was thrown in the bushes.

Bran was acting aloof as fukk just to be plotting for the throne like a pigeon man version of littlefinger :hhh:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does Sansa get a happy ending when she wanted to be Queen since season 1 at any cost. She was with fukking Joffrey just because she wanted to be queen. She snitched of Daenerys not because she was bad, but because she would have lost her position in winterfell. If anything Daenerys should have killed Sansa. Weakest ending ever..

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arya's act grew tiresome. She's an assassin but she aint invincible. Yara's ass is ironborn and grew up fighting. Her bull dyke ass might fukk Arya up. At the very least she wouldn't be scared of her.

And if Arya cares so much about family why is she always bouncing? :why:
Arya woulda walked the dog with that bytch.

she nino browned that broad at the meeting
1-New-Jack-City-quotes.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These dudes were out for blood with this episode. Everything that happened this season was 100% intentional. They showed their hand with this finale.

They ruined every single storyline and every single character on the show. GOT's whole brand is gonna take a huge hit and these guys will move on like nothing happened. If GRRM even drops another book it won't do crazy numbers anymore. Nobody's gonna give a fukk about any spinoffs. The actors on the show will never reach this level of stardom again. D&D didn't care about the fans.
They got their message across to the people they intended it for......."STAY in your fukkin lane and let us do what we do....or we'll end your whole career just like that"......they already got their bag from Disney. They didn't give a fukk.

0nPX60l.png

What are you even talking about? Stop confusing incompetence with vindictiveness.

The only career Weiss and Benioff fukked up is their own. People are gonna be looking at any future project from them with a side eye now based on how "GOT" went out. That Disney bag ain't gonna last forever. Hell, I'd he surprised as fukk if this doesn't impact how those movies are received.

And the actors from this show were never going to do anything on the level of "GOT" after this ends, so that's a moot point. That's just the nature of virtually every prestige drama in history. But this whole "yeah, Weiss and Benioff got tired of actor input so they decided to run the show into the ground" angle is hands down one of the most bizarre conspiracy theories I've seen on this board.

The actors were complaining because of how bad the writing had gotten. So the idea that the writers said "we'll show you....here's writing bad enough to retroactively ruin the entire series" is just....huh? It makes no sense.

And nobody is holding this train wreck against the actors....nobody is holding it against GRR Martin. So the idea that Weiss and Benioff did this as some kinda revenge is
ewRg78g.png

The blame is being placed squarely on them, that's it.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Tried reading this thread but had to stop at all the people bytching when Jon killed Dany

What?:gucci:

You people are pathetic. Groupthink at its finest.

I am going to skip ahead and just read the last few hundred posts and just hope that actual real discussion is occuring. Not holding my breath.