OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man GreyWorm aint get no type of justice. Lost his two bytches and even the 'punishment' for one of their killers was an empty platitude. How the hell did he even know what a Night Watch was to even agree to the sentence? He was a slave in another land for christ's sake.

This finale was one big soliloquy by Tyrion, who shouldve got that work off rip.
I'm feelin this post right here . grey worm would have went on a rampage like never seen before if he was the same person he has been throughout series. jon woulda had a epic battle with him . besides freeing people he was totally fukked over in the end losing everything without getting the justice he wanted.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Im not even mad at the first 5 episodes

Tha finale was trash tho!! Bran as kid stinks(and im starkset)

Those cacs DD desereve to get black balled..but they got star wars

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What were the consequences for killing Dany?:what:

Jon killed arguably the most important character on the show and her death is an afterthought? We don't even see Greyworm's reaction to discovering her body. Jon is happy and shows no emotion or regret in the end:beli:

The Starks are allowed to give him a sendoff:why:

There's zero reason for Greyworm to not execute Jon and Tyrion when just minutes ago we saw him ruthlessly slit the throats of POW's. The only reason to keep them alive was fear. Tyrion has no one left to hold him down so there's nothing to fear there. The Unsullied would wipe the floor with Sansa's troops plus they have the Dothraki with them. No one is seeing them in combat but somehow Greyworm was quick to back down:mjpls:

Why would anyone other than Sansa and Arya not stand by a decision to execute John as punishment for his crime? Even Bran should have been okay with it since he had no problem letting people sacrifice themselves to get him this far. Everyone was a pawn and Jon's death should have been destined in this scenario. He should have told Sansa to fall back.

None of that should have happened though because Greyworm would have killed him where he stood:mindblown:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
they were always bad.. they just had GRRM writing to keep their horrible shyt from showing completely
Bro. They legit had Sam come through with a book titled "A song of ice and fire".......A song of ice and fire.....ON THE SHOW.......:dead:

Fam. Sit back and really ponder that shyt and then tell me this wasn't intentional. They were openly mocking GRMM with that scene and they weren't even trying to hide it. you really think GRMM was gonna put that in his books?:dahell:.....These dudes were out for blood with this episode. Everything that happened this season was 100% intentional. They showed their hand with this finale.

They ruined every single storyline and every single character on the show. GOT's whole brand is gonna take a huge hit and these guys will move on like nothing happened. If GRRM even drops another book it won't do crazy numbers anymore. Nobody's gonna give a fukk about any spinoffs. The actors on the show will never reach this level of stardom again. D&D didn't care about the fans. They got their message across to the people they intended it for......."STAY in your fukkin lane and let us do what we do....or we'll end your whole career just like that"......they already got their bag from Disney. They didn't give a fukk. They even said they would be getting drunk and away from Twitter when this shyt aired. This was a troll job for the ages. I'm not even mad anymore. This shyt was genius.

GOT still gave me some great memories. I'm just gonna pretend this season never existed. It's a shame it ended with bad blood but that's how shyt goes. There's prolly gonna be a book written on this bullshyt.