OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Amelia acts so aloof in interviews, too, wouldn’t be surprised if in future interviews she continues to act aloof as kind of a cry to her fans like “you know, it’s unfortunate what happened, if y’all wanna do sum’n about it, go ahead” and fans of Dany start taking out anybody associated with d&d, grips, photogs, da’s and pa’s. Be safe our there lol I’m playing though

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:trash::trash::trash:

Glad its finally over.
I start Billions tomorrow.

I’m actually disappointed that ‘billions’ took the nite off...just caught up on the last 3 eps...don’t get me wrong..it doesn’t compare to GOT on the whole...not by a long shot...but I know what I’m getting from the jump and it’s consistent “decent”

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:wow:

Like what did Sansa do to be queen of North...

What did Tyrion do to become hand of king. He wanted Dany dead but not his murdering evil sister.

Jon Snow living free beyond the wall after murking the queen

The writing is shyt but it’s the whitest ending possible. Only white people can look at that shyt and think it was good. Think about it l, the ending makes sense if u look at it like the minorities made all the sacrifices to let white people snake their way to the top without putting in the work :wow:...
They still carrying on the legacy of Aegon. The same families that had power are still in power. That's what makes it maddening. Dany was made to look mad for being power hungry, while the wheel keeps on spinning and power hungry ppl are still in power. When Sam suggested democracy, they all laughed. "Let the ppl decide". I guess the moral of the story was:

"Having dragons=Bad because it means you have too much power"<---Even though it was her dragons and her sacrifices that helped save Westeros. And Bran being the 3 eyed Raven, he has more power than anyone else. He can manipulate ppl to his will by claiming any decisions he makes is in his "Destiny". Similar to Dany thinking her taking back the iron throne for House Targaryen was in her destiny.

"Wanting power=Bad" as if the families that are still in power would abdicate their rule for the betterment of the realm.

"Showing mercy=Good" as if Dany hasn't given ppl the Mercy option before she unexplainably burned down KL and her seat of rule.

Dany's whole heel is unconvincing, because when it comes down to it, outside of her forced/rushed burning down KL, her ultimate goals weren't anymore nefarious than what anyone else who thought they had a right to rulership wanted. The whole Stark legacy and them coming into power in The North for the past 8,000yrs has been built around savagery and a thirst for power over anything. Why does the story end so conveniently with all the "Good Guys" winning, when the "Bad Guys" ultimate goals didn't seem much more nefarious? Ppl are gonna need to channel the spirit of Johnny Cochran to defend this...:francis:

You right. Whitest ending ever.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m actually disappointed that ‘billions’ took the nite off...just caught up on the last 3 eps...don’t get me wrong..it doesn’t compare to GOT on the whole...not by a long shot...but I know what I’m getting from the jump and it’s consistent “decent”
To each his/her own bruh (love your username), but for me GOT ain't it chief, Billions way more intriguing and entertaining

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If jon is the rightful heir how the fukk and why is he in jail :dahell:
What about varys little birdies leaking out truth and sansa and arya I dont get it at all if he the real king

Dany was also in a remote place ( the iron throne ) with only Drogon around

when he killed Dany literally 0 witnesses

how they even know Jon killed Dany :what:

weather in westeros is also weird

Sunny 1 day and then snowing so much it covers a dragon the next day or week :dwillhuh:

Didnt D&D say Winter didnt come to Kings Landing because the Night King died and he was Winter ?

what in the fukk is going on

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
ultimate goals didn't seem much more nefarious? Ppl are gonna need to channel the spirit of Johnny Cochran to defend this...:francis:

i dont think anybody is gonna defend this episode

just neg on sight. they want attention