OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fitting end IMO. If anyone doesn't like it just pretend the show ended in Season 6, no ending was gonna be satisfactory. HBO doesn't have the patience to stretch things out. This whole season could've been about Dany transitioning to becoming the Mad Queen. Season 9 could've been about trying to stop her but they probably didn't want to spend the money. Especially after that Vinyl show flopped.

Sansa got her crown, Jon ended up right back where he started, Arya wants to discover new countries, Worm going to Naath. That small council meeting was :russ: my man Bronn being master of coin and wanting to rebuild the brothels first. Brienne giving Jamie his props in the book, Tyrion stays hand of the king, Drogon off somewhere retired like MJ after hitting that clincher in Utah.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If jon is the rightful heir how the fukk and why is he in jail :dahell:
What about varys little birdies leaking out truth and sansa and arya I dont get it at all if he the real king
Varys never got the chance to send the ravens. Jon didn't want it, why would Arya and Sansa be against Brann taking it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
alright...it was great reading the comments...brought me more peace/closure than this season actually did...I used to laugh @ ppl who took shows/characters to seriously and complained about the shyt...but now I understand...I will never again waste this much time investing in a fukking tv show... “I’m too old for this shyt”

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
You're telling me the writers didn't think the Nightwalker as the Ultimate enemy forcing everyone to work together wasn't the better option for the finale?:mjgrin:

i wouldve taken anything... even this bullshyt happy ending!

aespj1buqgw21.jpg