OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Bran Stark is the King of the Six Kingdoms. Since he knows all of history, he’s the best one to prevent it from being repeated.

Sansa Stark is Queen of the independent North though I feel like she made some snakelike moves to get there.

Arya Stark killed the Night King, the entity who posed the biggest threat to humanity.

And Jon Stark (his momma a Stark and he was raised by Ned Stark) is the new King Beyond the Wall.

Damn.

#Starkset dominated this season. I can’t even be mad. :ehh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I can see GRRM knowing this from jump...but the lead-up to it was so poorly executed after season 6

That’s what fans need to realize. This is the ending that GRRM told hbo. This is exactly how his future books will play out, but with much more depth and storytelling.

I wish HBO could have delayed the series to accommodate GRRM.

Or he should have been a more integral part in the writing process of this season.

I just can’t believe this shyt....I just can’t...

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Jon: The war is over now

Tyrion: Is it? When she was talking to her soldiers did it sound like she was done fighting?

That’s when Jon realized he had to kill his queen :wow: he just wanted it to be over

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Like most of the season, I'm not mad at WHAT happened, but HOW its happening. Same plot fleshed out would've been heat.

Instead we get a finale of scenes patched together. :heh:

This ending makes Arya killing the Night King even worse. Only excuse to keep Jon alive after killing Daenerys is if he was revered by everyone for saving Westeros during The Long Night. That's the ONLY reason that measures up against killing Dany that would make her supporters pause. He should've been beheaded within 24hrs, otherwise.

Thought Bran was the best candidate for king. Omniscience means the "game" of thrones ends with him. Fitting. :ehh:

Some of the visuals this episode :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

It's over. :francis: