jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rewatch this knowing how the shyt really ended:francis:

Gotta love how the sky magically becomes sunny and blissful :skip:
It does that in NYC sometimes :troll:

The meeting scene was so awkward though. Something was off about the editing.
We went from the battle with the Night King, Dany going mad and massacring the population of a major city, destroying the entire infastructure, taking the iron throne, getting killed by her lover/nephew then we did a time jump where it's nice and sunny out and cats are cracking jokes:gucci:

watching now
lol thats all th bricks that were on jaime?
last episode looked like thy would be buried undr like 50 ft of concret
Tyrion's little ass moved three bricks and their bodies were right there:gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grey Worm a bytch too. Standing there letting all this shyt happen. dikkless, ladyless, queenless and now honorless. :wow:

for the love of me I can’t understand why he’s content to basically being shipped off to an island w/ a bunch of other eunuchs :snoop: very poor execution on the writers’ part...let them go out in a blaze of glory (no pun intended)...even if they lost it would’ve fukking made sense...lost his woman...his queen...they ransacked the city and tasted blood...what the fukk was there for him to live for on an island of neutered warriors??? makes no fukking sense

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
HBO was prepared to do 30 more eps after season 6...3 more seasons but na D&D said they’d do it in 13 eps and 2 seasons and rushed thru shyt
And that's really all we need to know. D&D were tired of the show and they wanted to move on. So they put out some half assed shyt just to fulfill their contracts. The writers and actors had been feuding for years. D&D only giving us 6 episodes in the final season is a statement. They didn't give a fukk anymore. They gave us HALF a season to close this shyt out. And then half of that half was basically just characters sitting around shootin the shyt. The writers got tired of the actors telling them how to do their job and they kamikaze'd this whole shyt. I refuse to believe they got this bad in the course of one season.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
STARK SET WITH THE LONG GAME :wow:

I did like that arya was going to explore and possibly “discover” new territory under the stark banner...as shytty as this season was...the endgame was still plausible for the stark children w/ the exception of bran being king...ned would be proud despite the shytty ass writing that got us here these last 2 seasons lmao

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for Mr. Wright, who portrays Bran's character. He has said in interviews he is mostly unbothered by folks in public.

After tonight, he is probably going to have to deal with the ire of people who are not only pissed by the outcome of the series, but have trouble distinguishing fictional characters from the real-life people who play them.

oh that’s so sad...fukk him