OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
How Brienne didn't get pregnant tho. We know Jamie had dem swimmers.

And didn't that whole fukking tunnel cave in around them, yet there're only a few bricks scattered in the background?
Dude from The Departed: I mean Jesus H Christ . Please tell me those mother fukkers' brains aren't that EMPTY!

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Holy shyt, even THEY didn't bother explaining anything? :dead: :dead: :dead:

Interviewer: So what was your intentions for tonight's episode
Dumb: We just got paid a fukk ton money to do Star Wars, what inspiration
Dumber: We stopped giving a fukk around Season 6
Dumb: Yeah, we don't give a fukk anymore, I'ma just tell the truth
Dumber: Arya wasn't supposed to kill the Night King we made it up on the sot.
Dumb: Jon killing Dany, made it up on the spot
Dumber: The Night King actually being a bad guy...
Dumb: Made it up on the spot
Dumber: We gonna do to Star Wars now.
Dumb: Can't believe we are going from the worst superhero movie ever to fukking Star Wars

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
D6_KYO-UYAAl-LM.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was satisfied w/ jon as the new wildling king it was a good compromise and arguably a more realistic scenario granted I don’t see how he survived greyworm and company discovering he killed dany...what else was their for greyworm to fight for w/o missandei and dany...it’s literally a bunch of dikkless nikkas going to an island to do what exactly when fighting is all they know...so why would they be interested in compromise??? so the way that played out was absolutely fukking stupid as was bran being elected king

the only touching moment was brienne adding to the knights’ book...and that shouldn’t be the case...I would’ve been content w/ the ending of the series had the writers taken their time to get there...HBO was prepared to do 30 more eps after season 6...3 more seasons but na D&D said they’d do it in 13 eps and 2 seasons and rushed thru shyt which severely lessened the impact of the series conclusion...let me read the comments...that’s been more enjoyable to do this season than watching the episodes

and lmaooooooo @ the new thread title...most appropriate...I need to rewatch season 1 ASAP to remind myself of what once was