OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I’m not sure who fell off harder this season Jon or Tyrion:francis:

Two of my favorite characters reduced to idiocy. Their characters ended where they started but it doesn’t feel like it came full circle, it feels like they regressed.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the fukk did drogon go?

Varlyia , theres a season in I want to say season 6 (whenever Jorah gets greyscale) of Drogon flying over them, Tyrions first time seeing a dragon actually

the argument was, is that where Drogon goes for alone time (laying eggs, they say the dragons can be both male and female) or was it another dragon, since no one goes to Valryia anymore so who knows what exists there

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
D6_KYO-UYAAl-LM.jpg

These idiots man, they mailed it the fukk in. Hollyweird needs make sure they never work again with the catastrophe this whole season was. Kick them off Star Wars ASAP

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Of course they defer authority they are in the north :dahell: Give it up Breh. Your whole reasoning is off to begin with. When Jon is made king, Littlefinger(the lord of the vale at the time) is smirking off in the cut. I don’t remember him screaming king of the north and proclaiming the vale is now absorbed into the north
The same Littlefinger that says he publicly declared for House Stark?:stopitslime:

Breh, I'mma let you cook:hubie:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’m not sure who fell of harder this season Jon or Tyrion:francis:

Two of my favorite characters reduced to idiocy. Their characters ended where they started but it doesn’t feel like it came full circle, it feels like they regressed.

To me it's Tyrion, and not only this season. The complete character assassination from the moment Dany step foot in Westeros is unforgivable. And knowing what the real endgame was and how each story was going to end, it was also completely unneeded.

Jon's character went to shyt too and what D&D did to him was unforgivable too. But he at least was a honorable moron, he still kept that honor in him. Tyrion being a complete moron for so fukking long for no real reason was against every single thing his character stood for.

Last edited:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
That was always going to be the case. She never sat the throne in her vision.
The vision didn't show her die so i'm sure the vision could have cut out her sitting on the throne as well? :francis:

They just shytted on Dany fans by not giving us a scene of her sitting on the throne :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I knew this was going to be a weird episode when they started using the "black out the screen to teleport scenes" method.. that was some star wars shyt :mjlol: when they travel between galaxies for conversations :mjlol:

I could sense Jon or someone of that stature (arya) was going to kill Dany after last episode

they played Jon Snow this entire season though, if anyone was down graded role wise or had a bad end to their arc its Jon Snow

Dany is dead, why does no one mention in the council meeting that Jon Snow is actually Targaryn and rightful heir to the throne now ? When Tyrion was telling Greyworm "its not your right" or whatever, I was like :ohlawd: here we go :ohlawd:

what happen to the ravens sent out from Varys the episode before ? to the houses ? So no one gonna mention Jon is the actual king ? How you exile a king ?

they really turned Dany into a tyrant in 1 1/2 episodes after 8 1/2 seasons :wow: she was going to kill everyone who didnt bend the knee, child or not :wow:

Ill give this season a 3/10. Easily worst season for GoT and carried by its cinematography

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Apparently some changes have been made to the length of the tonight's episode. It went down by 4 minutes and then up by 6.

Now listed as 125 minutes for some. What does it say for you brehs?
Now we know why the times were changing, they cut out their dumbass explanation for the end of the show :bryan: