OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
And bran is a fukkin c*nt. "Why do you think I came all this way?"......really???:hhh:.....muthafukkers DIED carrying your big ass around. while you didn't do nothin but play VR and shyt on yourself. All that just so you could be king?....dude is a piece of shyt. Sansa was like fukk this fakkit, I got RAPED muthafukkers. This shyt is crazy.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Which is why the show is trash.

How you gonna have the weakest, most feeble, most pathetic group of characters, who did not a fukking thing, contributed not shyt to the main goal win.

Actually hindered the person with the biggest goal on the show, how are they the ones in power?

I ain't saying Dany should've lived happily ever after, by all means, have her kiill Jon and Tyrion off. Or have Jon forsake his family and be her husband.

Anything, but these weak motherfukkers, who been the worst and I mean the worst characters on the show for 2 seasons, just doing not shyt but wasting her time, have do bullshyt to help them and their goals. She loses the most, she lost her dragon children, loses her best friend, loses the only man to ever love her completely, just so thse bytch ass weak motherfukkers can rule because they "scared" of her?

WORST ENDING EVER.

:wow:

Like what did Sansa do to be queen of North...

What did Tyrion do to become hand of king. He wanted Dany dead but not his murdering evil sister.

Jon Snow living free beyond the wall after murking the queen

The writing is shyt but it’s the whitest ending possible. Only white people can look at that shyt and think it was good. Think about it l, the ending makes sense if u look at it like the minorities made all the sacrifices to let white people snake their way to the top without putting in the work :wow:...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Shout out to Drogon though.
You knew the root of evil was that fukking throne and you knew better than to burn alive the last living Targaryen.
You the real MVP. :salute:
But what gets me is, even though Drogon burnt everything the throne stood for, everything the throne stood for is still alive and well, since Bran is the king of 6 of the 7 kingdoms. I don't even understand the destruction of Kings Landing and drogon burning the throne, when they're carrying on Aegons legacy by having 6 of the 7 Kingdoms still being ruled by one king. They tried to make Dany look crazy and look like a hypocrite for trying to "break the wheel" while still trying to "rule the wheel" just for Bran to do the same thing pretty much. Even if he didn't directly burn KL, he knew it would happen, but chose "destiny" over everything.
:jbhmm:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
She just said was going to break more chains and free people from bondage. You only do that by bloodshed:manny:..it’s a fantasy show but that’s the way the world works.

The Dothraki and Unsullied was on the ground and they was cool with it. It ain’t like she was scared to look she burned people up face to face planet of times. She knows what comes with freedom. Cersai set her own people up for the kill anyway, using them as human shields. That was Cersai plan all along. Cersai blew up hundreds of her own people and they didn’t/couldnt take her out. Tyrion wanted his murdering sister to live in peace but didn’t want Danaey to live:patrice:. Cersai was pure evil. Danaey just was doing what she got to do. Matter fact if his non smart midget ass would’ve came up with a plan to just kill his sister shyt would’ve been avoided.

Plus Danaey tried to negotiate. If the soft ass north could’ve killed Cersai then it wouldn’t even played out like this. But to let Danaey put in all the hard work then kill her was cold.

Fear will always be stronger than love at the end of the day. Love got dragon queen killed.
Revenge and entitlement got EVERYBODY killed. Every character that felt that they were entitled to the throne, for whatever reason, was killed, except Sansa. Think about it, Sansa went through the same pain and anguish, and desire for revenge as Dany, but at the end Sansa put a governor on it, while Dany got drunk on it.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Whole time I'm thinking Jon ran off somewhere after killing Dany...

When they showed he was a prisoner after Tyrion's speech, I was perplexed

:dwillhuh:

Like... How is this dude not dead? There is no logical explanation for why he wasn't bodied on sight by Dany's army

Tyrion out here fukking up and committing treason in every episode and living long enough to dictate who the King should be and retain his title as the Hand.

Lil breh should have been a chicken nugget for Drogon after he leaked Jon's identity to Varys period.

shyt was so bad brehs
:snoop:
That D&D plot armor is like walking around with a terminator hyper-alloy plate strapped to your chest...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
With all the issues with the story and some acting aside. GoT was a beautifully shot series. The finale alone had like 3 incredible shots.

Dany with Drogon behind her. :wow:

Tyrion mourning his siblings.

Drogon waking up when Jon was arriving to see Dany.

3 incredibly shot scenes.

There were other great shots throughout the season too so thats definitely something that was consistently great about GoT.
I thought Jon going beyond the wall with all the wildings was the best shot scene. It was hope

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One problem is way too many read spoilers, it’s pretty obvious. You didn’t even give yourself a chance to enjoy it if that’s the case :francis:

Exactly. Especially some of them fools in here said, "I didn't want to believe the spoilers but I guess it's real". :smh: