OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That D&D plot armor is like walking around with a terminator hyper-alloy plate strapped to your chest...

I honestly can't stomach hearing them juelzing around this finale in the Inside the Episode thing the always do, but I'm still curious to what bullshyt they spewed this time :francis:anyone has footnotes of what they said?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:wow:

Like what did Sansa do to be queen of North...

What did Tyrion do to become hand of king. He wanted Dany dead but not his murdering evil sister.

Jon Snow living free beyond the wall after murking the queen

The writing is shyt but it’s the whitest ending possible. Only white people can look at that shyt and think it was good. Think about it l, the ending makes sense if u look at it like the minorities made all the sacrifices to let white people snake their way to the top without putting in the work :wow:...

You know that you mentioned White people, this is the whitest shyt.

Dany, the liberator of slaves and defender of the North, saves everybody ass.

A couple of civilians die in a battle.

"Oh no, can't you see, she's crazy. Look what she did to King's Landing. Waat do you think she is gonna do everybody else?"

"But she freed slaves and fought the White Walkers."

"She's a Targaryan, it's in her blood, we gotta do something about this."

"She gave Cersei a chance to surrender and Cersei killed her best friend."

"She'll destroy the whole world."

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You are reaching. It’s never shown that they have joined the north. Houses and regions align themselves all the time. Unless Robin(Who wasn’t seen for seasons until tonight) says so they are still an independent region. I don’t even know why you are arguing this
They show the vale lords proclaiming Jon King, show them referring to him as your grace, show them deferring authority to Jon and then later Sansa when Jon is absent, yet im reaching because showrunners, who are rushing the season to the end and not showing any other regions aside from KL, Winterfell, and Dragonstone in the final seasons didn't have a random scene of Robyn.

Believe what you want breh.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Nah, if anything they looking at it like
tenor.gif

Who AINT gon get the books now knowing they end differently.
You speak as if the books will be released:mjzooted:

:mjaggy:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:wow:

Like what did Sansa do to be queen of North...

What did Tyrion do to become hand of king. He wanted Dany dead but not his murdering evil sister.

Jon Snow living free beyond the wall after murking the queen

The writing is shyt but it’s the whitest ending possible. Only white people can look at that shyt and think it was good. Think about it l, the ending makes sense if u look at it like the minorities made all the sacrifices to let white people snake their way to the top without putting in the work :wow:...

My man GreyWorm aint get no type of justice. Lost his two bytches and even the 'punishment' for one of their killers was an empty platitude. How the hell did he even know what a Night Watch was to even agree to the sentence? He was a slave in another land for christ's sake.

This finale was one big soliloquy by Tyrion, who shouldve got that work off rip.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I honestly can't stomach hearing them juelzing around this finale in the Inside the Episode thing the always do, but I'm still curious to what bullshyt they spewed this time :francis:anyone has footnotes of what they said?

This ep didnt have footnotes. Its probably for the best lol.