Daps
giphy.gif

:russ:

Me: You been plannin this all season?:ohhh:
Bran: I been plannin this all series.:lolbron:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
When Tyrion was making his speech for Bran to be king. Who has a better story than Bran?. I thought he was going to mention Jon. So are you telling me Jon's story isn't than Bran's story?. So again, Jon never wants want to be king.
He's just a Stark and a Targ, the promised Prince, already the King in the North, the uniter of everyone he's ever met and by the way came back from the dead :ehh:

But can he warg into a bird though? :troll:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Well on the other side of the argument, she, when screaming at the Dothraki and the unsullied, put a green light on all the women and children of Westeros. Jon and them were on the ground, saw innocents get burned alive, while she was on a dragon, she wasn’t looking anyone in the eye on the ground

She just said was going to break more chains and free people from bondage. You only do that by bloodshed:manny:..it’s a fantasy show but that’s the way the world works.

The Dothraki and Unsullied was on the ground and they was cool with it. It ain’t like she was scared to look she burned people up face to face planet of times. She knows what comes with freedom. Cersai set her own people up for the kill anyway, using them as human shields. That was Cersai plan all along. Cersai blew up hundreds of her own people and they didn’t/couldnt take her out. Tyrion wanted his murdering sister to live in peace but didn’t want Danaey to live:patrice:. Cersai was pure evil. Danaey just was doing what she got to do. Matter fact if his non smart midget ass would’ve came up with a plan to just kill his sister shyt would’ve been avoided.

Plus Danaey tried to negotiate. If the soft ass north could’ve killed Cersai then it wouldn’t even played out like this. But to let Danaey put in all the hard work then kill her was cold.

Fear will always be stronger than love at the end of the day. Love got dragon queen killed.