OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
She got a vote, yet no one from the reach, the richest part of the seven kingdoms, got any say:francis:
She is the lord commander of the kings guard, it’s like the head of the joint chiefs of staff, the lord commander ALWAYS had a seat at the table. Now that I think about it though, there wasn’t a king yet, so n/m

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
But what gets me is, even though Drogon burnt everything the throne stood for, everything the throne stood for is still alive and well, since Bran is the king of 6 of the 7 kingdoms. I don't even understand the destruction of Kings Landing and drogon burning the throne, when they're carrying on Aegons legacy by having 6 of the 7 Kingdoms still being ruled by one king. They tried to make Dany look crazy and look like a hypocrite for trying to "break the wheel" while still trying to "rule the wheel" just for Bran to do the same thing pretty much. Even if he didn't directly burn KL, he knew it would happen, but chose "destiny" over everything.
:jbhmm:
To add, so basically what they're saying is a Targaryen is too "unstable" to rule, while still carrying on the legacy the Targaryens set forth?

:dead:

This ending is too convenient.I don't see how anyone can defend this.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Revenge and entitlement got EVERYBODY killed. Every character that felt that they were entitled to the throne, for whatever reason, was killed, except Sansa. Think about it, Sansa went through the same pain and anguish, and desire for revenge as Dany, but at the end Sansa put a governor on it, while Dany got drunk on it.

Sansa just wasn’t powerful enough to do shyt. She was trying to boss up on Dany saying they was gne be independent. Sansa wanted to be queen of the north all along. She just waited Dany out. Dany wasn’t gne give the north shyt.

Love for Jon Snow got Dany killed. Dany could’ve easily took over the whole kingdom and motherfukkers would’ve fell in line. They feel in line when Cersai was queen they would do the same.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yohn Royce and the other Vale Lords proclaim Jon King in the season 6 finale. They all yell king in the north.

And the following season, he is referring to Jon as "your grace" and following his orders.

The Vale betrayed the crown when they got rid of the Warden of the North and helped install Jon as King. They are traitors to Cersei at that point.

You are reaching. It’s never shown that they have joined the north. Houses and regions align themselves all the time. Unless Robin(Who wasn’t seen for seasons until tonight) says so they are still an independent region. I don’t even know why you are arguing this

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The aftermath of Dany's death was the most important aspect and they just skipped it
Exactly. When I realized we had fast forwarded like 2 months I was ready to turn this bullshyt off. The writers seemed like they wanted to be done with it. They gonna feel this shyt for a while :dead: