OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whole time I'm thinking Jon ran off somewhere after killing Dany...

When they showed he was a prisoner after Tyrion's speech, I was perplexed

:dwillhuh:

Like... How is this dude not dead? There is no logical explanation for why he wasn't bodied on sight by Dany's army

Tyrion out here fukking up and committing treason in every episode and living long enough to dictate who the King should be and retain his title as the Hand.

Lil breh should have been a chicken nugget for Drogon after he leaked Jon's identity to Varys period.

shyt was so bad brehs
:snoop:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooooooooo Dany says the next time Tyrion betrays her will be the last time

He walks up to her in front of everyone basically says shes not his queen and throws his pin down in front of everyone disrespecting her AFTER he released his brother Jaime from her and she does not kill him right there on the spot? :dwillhuh: But she just got done burning down a bunch of innocent ppl after they bent the knee? :mindblown:

THEN she let's Tyrion the man who already went against her and knows Jon's secret sit in prison and allows Jon Snow to visit him and try and talk him into killing her. :beli:

They take Jon Snows weapons when he visits Tyrion but right after he sees him they let him have all his weapons and visit Dany alone :dahell: This shyt stupid as fukk

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole season should have been labeled D&D’s best ironic take on Nas’ “My book of Rhymes”

“Man I found these shyts up in the crib man in boxes man
I don't even remember when I was writing these shyts
Or what's in these shyts man probably a bunch of bullshyt man
fukk it check it”

“No this rhyme is weak,
This is weak I remember this bullshyt right here
(My Book of Rhymes)

“bullshyt!
(My Book of Rhymes)
Nah neva that fukk that, aw why you laughin' Alchemist?
Huh you a funny nikka, naw yeah
(My Book of Rhymes)
I'm tellin' you I'ma come up with some new shyt now
fukk that I'ma write again now fukk that
I musta been high on some shyt mmm what the fukk is this?”

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Out of all the bullshyt that happened this season the thing that annoys me the most is nobody giving Arya the props for killing the Knight King.

In one episode they gave her a half ass toast and everyone just moved on with their lives :gucci:

She just killed the most powerful supernatural threat with the army of thousands of un-dead, threatening to end the whole world as they know it and she can't even walk the streets without people bumping into her and shyt. No respect at all :what:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:laff: this smiley hella look like somebody familiar.
mjc00nclarke.png

a66ff0078d9595a3d7abc8463feb4483-full.png

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of y’all are going overboard with the complaints and pretty much trying to find anything to shyt on....

“So they gonna show the map room in Kings landing had two cracks in episode 5 but only one in episode 6. This show is dumb as fukk” :wtf:

Y’all need to chill. It wasn’t a good ending and it was obviously rushed, but some of y’all are complaining about the goofiest shyt.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
With all the issues with the story and some acting aside. GoT was a beautifully shot series. The finale alone had like 3 incredible shots.

Dany with Drogon behind her. :wow:

Tyrion mourning his siblings.

Drogon waking up when Jon was arriving to see Dany.

3 incredibly shot scenes.

There were other great shots throughout the season too so thats definitely something that was consistently great about GoT.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Dont post no random wiki fan fiction. Show me the scene in the show where the vale actually does this and joins the north.

Yohn Royce and the other Vale Lords proclaim Jon King in the season 6 finale. They all yell king in the north.

And the following season, he is referring to Jon as "your grace" and following his orders.

The Vale betrayed the crown when they got rid of the Warden of the North and helped install Jon as King. They are traitors to Cersei at that point.