OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
King's Landing finna be renovated to be more wheelchair accessible now. Bran's gonna triple the number of handicapped carriage parking spots. My dude finna have Bronn divert coin to a fund for his new pimped out wheelchair. Same color Lupita Nyong'o with the Miley Cyrus guts. 22 inch chromed out Pirelli's with the spinners. Bran straight breaking necks when he comes through in the miracle whip:wow:
DhgQUPN.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
All facts people just soft..

Like I said Daeny was the only real motherfukker in the equation...and they killed her. They let her fight the big battles and they murked her on some coward shyt.
Well on the other side of the argument, she, when screaming at the Dothraki and the unsullied, put a green light on all the women and children of Westeros. Jon and them were on the ground, saw innocents get burned alive, while she was on a dragon, she wasn’t looking anyone in the eye on the ground

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bran can see the future.

It’s just more difficult to decipher as there are a thousand different paths and timelines. But that’s not too hard when you’re running an Intel Corel i-1,000,000,000,000 processor. He said this already. He knew he had a chance of becoming King :sas2:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This season was a sloppily written rushed mess.

They had an amazing run, but damn the story came off the rails here at the end. They went so soft in this season, a lot of fan service and a ton of character attributes that never resurfaced for some reason.

Most importantly, the common sense test was failed way too many times as I was watching this season. I was going, "well that just doesn't make sense" often, and I normally never had that happen while watching this show over the last 8 years

:francis:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
All facts people just soft..

Like I said Daeny was the only real motherfukker in the equation...and they killed her. They let her fight the big battles and they murked her on some coward shyt.

Which is why the show is trash.

How you gonna have the weakest, most feeble, most pathetic group of characters, who did not a fukking thing, contributed not shyt to the main goal win.

Actually hindered the person with the biggest goal on the show, how are they the ones in power?

I ain't saying Dany should've lived happily ever after, by all means, have her kiill Jon and Tyrion off. Or have Jon forsake his family and be her husband.

Anything, but these weak motherfukkers, who been the worst and I mean the worst characters on the show for 2 seasons, just doing not shyt but wasting her time, have do bullshyt to help them and their goals. She loses the most, she lost her dragon children, loses her best friend, loses the only man to ever love her completely, just so thse bytch ass weak motherfukkers can rule because they "scared" of her?

WORST ENDING EVER.

Daps
Bran is actually the biggest psychopath on the show. Worse than Ramsay. Dude let a whole city burn so he can sit on a throne. Any number of small changes from him would have prevented a war and thousands of innocents dying but he just sat back and let that shyt play out :dwillhuh:
You have to play to win.
DistantDelightfulFlyingfox-max-1mb.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Bran becomes king because Tyrion (a Lannister and a prisoner) suggested it? Then Sansa says she is going independent? Why was everyone else was cool with that? :mjlol:
The writers were just laughing at us at that point. They assassinated GOT's whole brand. That council meeting felt like some Robin hood men of tights shyt. Dude's were really out here crackin jokes like they were at the barber shop :mjlol:......this shyt turned into a madtv sketch

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, not great but okay. I think the season was way too rushed. Ten or 8 episodes would have served it so much better. We started with the Starks.. We ended with them kinda controlling the 75% of the known world... In my head cannon epilogue.. Arya conquers west of Westeros... So that's the North with Sansa.. The True North with Jon ( cuz he's not going back to the NW ) And Bran everywhere else..I think that Ned would be mighty proud of his children.

Brienne writing about Jaime was basically Wikipedia.

I just find it hard to believe Tyrion and Jon were even still alive. That Gray Worm didn’t kill them immediately in anger/grief is shocking?

When Jon killed Danery so that scene was meant to Jamie and Cersei.

The shot of Danerys walking towards the stairs and Drogon’s wings unfolding behind her was dope.

Drogon showed he had more sense than all the humans when he torched the Iron Throne.

When Tyrion was making his speech for Bran to be king. Who has a better story than Bran?. I thought he was going to mention Jon. So are you telling me Jon's story isn't than Bran's story?. So again, Jon never wants want to be king.