OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
29xg9js.jpg
Bran the Broken? More like Bran the Finesse God. I've heard of playing the long game but this was excessive. nikka time traveled to create his own retarded man servant/door stop. He gets to Winterfell and just chills in the cut. Then he's like "Just so y'all know, the Night King is after me and he always knows exactly where I am. Y'all might want to get ready"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh yeah Sam, Jon's real name is Aegon Targaryen and he's the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. Just putting that out there incase you want to tell him at a critical juncture"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh, the army of the dead is almost here? Imma just post up by the weirwood. Y'all know I got your back with my brolic warg powers, right?"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"They're gone right, Theon? Imma just warg into Lamar Jackson and the rest of the squad. That bum ass Flacco got traded."
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh, the Night King's pulling up? It's been real Theon. You a trill ass nikka for real"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Yo Jon, it's your choice whether you want to tell Arya and Sansa...but you did bring us all this way after all, and it's cold outchea"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"I see this girl Dany done lost her damn mind. I didn't see that coming. I wonder what will happen as a result"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh, Sansa got a raven asking her to come to King's Landing? Arya and I should come too to display a united front and provide support"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh, you want me to be the new king? I thought you'd never ask":mjlit:
King's Landing finna be renovated to be more wheelchair accessible now. Bran's gonna triple the number of handicapped carriage parking spots. My dude finna have Bronn divert coin to a fund for his new pimped out wheelchair. Same color Lupita Nyong'o with the Miley Cyrus guts. 22 inch chromed out Pirelli's with the spinners. Bran straight breaking necks when he comes through in the miracle whip:wow:The best part of all of this? Y'all #Starkset nikkas don't get to claim him. Sansa just seceded y'all out the 7 Kingdoms:umad:I liked her better when Ramsay da gawd was clapping her lemon cakes. I already know y'all nikkas finna claim #Targset took an L tonight. We did:manny:But you know who took the bigger L? Westeros. Y'all never deserved Dany. Y'all and your off brand continent can enjoy being ruled by Tyrion's dumbass. If you think Bran's finna put in work ruling, you're bugging. Dude's gonna be too busy looking for ramps to do GTA stunts on when he's not too busy warging into the customers at the brothels Bronn's gonna build. He's gotta get a nut somehow:yeshrug:I don't blame Grey Worm for taking the Unsullied and Dothraki and getting the fukk up outta there. You already know these cacs finna fukk up. Sam's gonna get his way and there'll be open elections. fukk around and have Bran replaced by Donald Trump the Burger King. I'm sure the wall get repaired expeditiously once he's in office:francis:But there's still one Targaryen left in Westeros and he's living his best life. Bran clearly had my boy Aegon fukked up. He said his watch is ended, breh:gucci:He meant what he said. My man done indulged in too much royal box the last couple seasons to go back to that life. Tormund da gawd was waiting with the whole squad, Ghost, and a bottle of D'Usse. It's lit. My dude is gonna drown in that wildling p*ssy. More power to him. He'll stay his ass up there if he's smart cause God forgives, Drogon doesn't. Big homie is just biding his time, letting these nikkas get comfortable and build new brothels until he comes through to reintroduce himself. This one is for his mama
i2ow9u.jpg
There was one huge silver lining to this episode. Anyone that knows me knows I have horrible luck stanning characters. First they killed my dude Finn da gawd in Homeland:mjcry:Then sent my mans Todd da gawd to Belize in Breaking Bad:mjcry:I tried to stan a character in Barry last season and he got clapped the next episode:mjcry:The old gods finally spared me, brehs:blessed:Ser Podrick of House Payne, Squire turnt Sanga, Untier of Meereenese Knots, Tripod, Possessor of Crisp Hairlines made it. And my dude is on the Kingsgaurd. Arthur Dayne who? Pod's finna hit the brothels and show them hoes the real Sword of the Morning:shaq:

#PodSet stand up!
2n6sx1y.jpg
:dead: Nikka....

:dead::dead::mjlol1::mjlol:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It's a war. :hhh:

Dany gotten rid of slavery, the Night King and the Lannisters...

That's like in some alternative world in the USA Civil War, some Black revolutionary takes over the South, frees the slaves, but then, some traitor assassinates him because some White people died in the final battle in DC because the USA President used them as a human shield.

Some people are just soft.:mjlol:

I was expecting Dany to have the crazy eyes and yelling at Jon, but Dany is all calm and is like, "Well I had to do what I do but it won't always be like this.":manny:

Which is reasonable.

But this man can't think for himself whatsoever and let Tyrion finesse him into killing the person that saved the world.:skip:

All facts people just soft..

Like I said Daeny was the only real motherfukker in the equation...and they killed her. They let her fight the big battles and they murked her on some coward shyt.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bran is actually the biggest psychopath on the show. Worse than Ramsay. Dude let a whole city burn so he can sit on a throne. Any number of small changes from him would have prevented a war and thousands of innocents dying but he just sat back and let that shyt play out :dwillhuh:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
From facebook
So Jon Snow was a Targaryen... for no fukking reason. Brann became the 3 eyed raven... For no fukking reason. Danny did amazing things for 8 seasons... For no fukking reason. Prince who was promised... No fukking reason. Everyone you wanted to team up for 8 seasons teams up... For no fukking reason. Everyone you wanted to die died.. For no fukking reason. fukking Brandon Stark thr character no one gives a shyt about for 8 season, is king.. why? For no fukking reason thats why. Ive watched Game of Thrones since 2011... For no fukking reason.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Jon has to be 1 of the most weak hearted dudes ever:mjlol:

It woulda made more sense for him to kill Sansa than Danay:mjlol:

Not saying he had a reason.to kill Sansa but nikka let a midget pimp talk his ass:mjlol:

So they just let Sansa be like
"nah we staying independent" :usure:

bytch u ain't Tony Draper

The unsullied just let Ole gurl get murked
And just get on a ship and leave:mjlol:

Anti climatic ass shyt

Jon has to be the weakest "hero" I ever seen. The only person that ever helped him in his life, he turns on her because of what she might do, when she never showed herself capable of doing anything to hurt him.

Just because the midget mad Dany ain't Mother Theresa and locked his bytch ass up after all of the bad advice he given her.

Have friends like Jon, you end up dead.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have a problem with anything that happened. It’s just they fukked up the sequence of events and the build up. Night King should have been wrapped up in season 7 or the show should have ended on that battle and the outcome. They pretty much made him an after thought after building him up from the opening scene. I feel like they didn’t even flesh out what the hell he was even doing.

I’m cool with Dany dying but they should have used that as an opportunity to use Jon’s true lineage to unite everyone against the NK. They really blew the series in that regard.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Aight I got some questions... I haven't read the thread yet but what's really irking me is how they played Grey Worm. none of his actions made sense after Dany died. He would have killed Jon right then and there. Also, why did Jon snitch on himself? There was no body. He could've just blamed the dragon. But then, they have Grey Worm hold Jon and Tyrion prisoner to try to negotiate for some reason? Then they name Bran king and he's like "nah, we good plair." :troll:

Grey Worm is the worst negotiator ever. How did all the lords even get word of what happened? Did Grey Worm send them a raven for a parlay?

Why was Tyrion still alive? Dany should've executed him in the first place. What bargaining power does he hold as a hostage when his whole family is dead? Why keep him alive after she dies???

This shyt gets dumber the more I think about it. :dead: