OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
One of the six. The North is weird in that it's just...the North. Doesn't even have a name. No major cities or ports or anything. Sansa just inherited a big-ass field of snow.
When Rob became King in the North it actually extended down to the Rivelrands. He was the King of the North and The Trident. When Jon was King in the North it included The Vale. Based on Sansa's relationship with The Vale Lords and her cousin (which she'll probably marry), I can't see her not pushing for the Vale to remain part of the Northern Kingdom as they were when they declared Jon King.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Your analogy doesn't match one bit with what Dany did.:heh:

It does match what Dany did.

She destroyed the city that was full of human shields.

She gave them a chance to stand down and they said fukk that, I'ma kill your best friend and advisor. Therefore, she decided to eliminate all of the Lannister's forces and basically end their entire house. How is it her fault that she Cersei wanna use a human shield strategy?

But now we really supposed to sit here and think that's unreasonable, when her enemies killed her dragon kid and her best friend and could've attacked King's Landing 2 seasons ago but decided not to for the sake of everyone in King's Landing. Then when she finally got ready, these weak ass motherfukkers in Jon and his family, begging her to defend Winterfell and fight the Night King. She does that.

She is like the nicest and most reasonable person on the damn show when she never needed to be.

The entire freaking story, everybody is talking about how evil and how petty Cersei is and how she is so fukking bad. But then Dany gets rid of Cersei and burns down King's Landing and that's so bad compared to everything that every character has ever seen on the show?

Like I said, SOFT. It's a war. What do people expect to happen in a war? On the show and in real life? shyt happens.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
None of this made sense

The Unsullied and Dothraki essentially have control of the city after their queen that brought them to the country is betrayed and murdered and here they are listening to the likes of Robyn Aryn and Edmure Tully :mjlol:
There is no explanation for why Tyrion and Jon should have survived. But if they are going to survive and the Unsullied are going East then why exile Jon to the Nightswatch? They can’t enforce that he remains at the Wall since they’re leaving the country.

Jon becoming the king Beyond the Wall is a cool ending but how they arrived to that point requires an excessive amount of suspension of disbelief.
None of it really makes sense. Dothraki have no agency apparently. Unsullied don't move unless their queen tells them too. I guess it tracks from the sense that whoever rules, Dothraki and Unsullied will follow or obey. But even then, what is their purpose now that their leader is gone? Do they just become "free ppl" in Essos with no ruler? Was the whole point to show how Dany was "using" everyone and now everyone is free of her reign? Even then, what does this say about Bran, who knew the ending and watched it all play out so he can fulfill his "destiny" as Ruler of the 6 Kingdoms? The whole point was to show that following a ruler who believes it is their "destiny" to rule is a bad idea, as dany thought rulling Westeros was her destiny. And now The North has most of the power under this new monarchy. And what does Bran plan to do with Drogon? So many questions. So many things incomplete. The lore doesnt track, therefore the story doesn't track.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Jon has to be 1 of the most weak hearted dudes ever:mjlol:

It woulda made more sense for him to kill Sansa than Danay:mjlol:

Not saying he had a reason.to kill Sansa but nikka let a midget pimp talk his ass:mjlol:

So they just let Sansa be like
"nah we staying independent" :usure:

bytch u ain't Tony Draper

The unsullied just let Ole gurl get murked
And just get on a ship and leave:mjlol:

Anti climatic ass shyt

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bran set everyone up for the fail so he could win :deadmanny:
giphy.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You're wrong.

The Vale of Arryn

Helping Jon take Winterfell from the Warden of the North and establishing him as king was treason to the crown. The Vale became part of the Kingdom of the North.

Almost none of the major houses were present. No one from the Reach, and no one from the Storm Lands. And you better not say Gendry because he doesn't even have an army or Storms End. There are hundreds of major houses with thousands and thousands of bannermen.

Sansa doesn't need protection anymore? What? Do you understand the point of being in the kings/queensguard? Why would Brienne pledge herself to Sansa and then bounce back to KL when her entire story has revolved around protecting Cats girls?

Dont post no random wiki fan fiction. Show me the scene in the show where the vale actually does this and joins the north. Cause I don’t remember. Why are you mentioning the reach I already said the Tyrells weren’t there. As far as Brienne shyt I don’t know I guess since she was knighted she has other duties. That’s the least of what’s wrong with her character anyway