Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
j717a80z2az21.png

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
They should have had Dany execute sansa for refusing to bend the knee. Then she destroys what's left of the north

Forcing Jon over the edge. But he can no longer get to her so he leaves beyond the wall. Becomes a king beyond the wall and eventually maybe the new night King.

They make a movie 5yrs down the line about his revenge

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What was worse, this or the Lost finale?

Still gonna go with Lost because they ROYALLY fukked over the Black Man (Michael) and his son Walt. Never explained Walt’s powers or importance WHATSOEVER. Let Michael die without redeeming himself in the eyes of his son.

fukk Lost

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yo brehs, how THE fukk did the Dothraki just disappear out of thin air? :laff:

They got a respawn patch 1.17 to show up in the last two episodes, go wild for Dany and her war proclamations.

Then their queen is assasinated but they let Greyworm and the Unsullied take care of the her killer and let him stay alive as a prisoner while they wait the fools in iron suits to make a decision on him? :dead:

And finally they are just OK with not getting any more wars and battles?

But where do they go?

Was it at least hinted at that they sailed with Greyworm to Naath? I think I only saw Unsullied on the sequence :patrice:

And the Dothraki are not even mentioned in the small council meeting at the end? :mindblown:

You got the most devastating open field force in the world either in your lands wondering around or sailing to Essos to reunite with their brethren KNOWING the they can sail across the continent without any issues and they can just destroy Westeros whenever they want to avenge their Queen's murder.

fukking hell man :laff:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Jon is the new Mance Rayder.

Bloodraven Targaryen has been wanting to be king since forever. He finally got his wish

Question: did Bran warg into Tyrion? When he was in his cell, his eyes were kind of off looking, like when Bran takes over an animal. Don’t know if he can warg into humans, though.

If that’s the case, then every time it’s time to choose a new ruler, Bran will just download the 3ER wiki into the next ruler and change everyone’s mind to agree with him.

All this episode did for me was wish for a sequel. I’d love to see Arya discovering a round world, Jon becoming the king beyond the wall, Sansa getting killed, Bran bringing magic back, Bronn with a castle (and if he got ancient AIDS), Davos putting onion banners on a castle, Gendry looking for Arya (I was really hoping she would end up at storms end), Grey worm in Naath, what Daarios is gonna do once he finds out dany is dead (the entire Essos for that matter), etc.

We have enough material for a sequel wayyy beyond the books, but no D&D and GRRM has to sign on as writer.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
None of this made sense

There is no explanation for why Tyrion and Jon should have survived. But if they are going to survive and the Unsullied are going East then why exile Jon to the Nightswatch? They can’t enforce that he remains at the Wall since they’re leaving the country.

Word on the street is they took Jon to Burger King after they found him.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
29xg9js.jpg
Bran the Broken? More like Bran the Finesse God. I've heard of playing the long game but this was excessive. nikka time traveled to create his own retarded man servant/door stop. He gets to Winterfell and just chills in the cut. Then he's like "Just so y'all know, the Night King is after me and he always knows exactly where I am. Y'all might want to get ready"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh yeah Sam, Jon's real name is Aegon Targaryen and he's the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. Just putting that out there incase you want to tell him at a critical juncture"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh, the army of the dead is almost here? Imma just post up by the weirwood. Y'all know I got your back with my brolic warg powers, right?"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"They're gone right, Theon? Imma just warg into Lamar Jackson and the rest of the squad. That bum ass Flacco got traded."
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh, the Night King's pulling up? It's been real Theon. You a trill ass nikka for real"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Yo Jon, it's your choice whether you want to tell Arya and Sansa...but you did bring us all this way after all, and it's cold outchea"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"I see this girl Dany done lost her damn mind. I didn't see that coming. I wonder what will happen as a result"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh, Sansa got a raven asking her to come to King's Landing? Arya and I should come too to display a united front and provide support"
2gtn1x0.jpg

"Oh, you want me to be the new king? I thought you'd never ask":mjlit:
King's Landing finna be renovated to be more wheelchair accessible now. Bran's gonna triple the number of handicapped carriage parking spots. My dude finna have Bronn divert coin to a fund for his new pimped out wheelchair. Same color Lupita Nyong'o with the Miley Cyrus guts. 22 inch chromed out Pirelli's with the spinners. Bran straight breaking necks when he comes through in the miracle whip:wow:The best part of all of this? Y'all #Starkset nikkas don't get to claim him. Sansa just seceded y'all out the 7 Kingdoms:umad:I liked her better when Ramsay da gawd was clapping her lemon cakes. I already know y'all nikkas finna claim #Targset took an L tonight. We did:manny:But you know who took the bigger L? Westeros. Y'all never deserved Dany. Y'all and your off brand continent can enjoy being ruled by Tyrion's dumbass. If you think Bran's finna put in work ruling, you're bugging. Dude's gonna be too busy looking for ramps to do GTA stunts on when he's not too busy warging into the customers at the brothels Bronn's gonna build. He's gotta get a nut somehow:yeshrug:I don't blame Grey Worm for taking the Unsullied and Dothraki and getting the fukk up outta there. You already know these cacs finna fukk up. Sam's gonna get his way and there'll be open elections. fukk around and have Bran replaced by Donald Trump the Burger King. I'm sure the wall get repaired expeditiously once he's in office:francis:But there's still one Targaryen left in Westeros and he's living his best life. Bran clearly had my boy Aegon fukked up. He said his watch is ended, breh:gucci:He meant what he said. My man done indulged in too much royal box the last couple seasons to go back to that life. Tormund da gawd was waiting with the whole squad, Ghost, and a bottle of D'Usse. It's lit. My dude is gonna drown in that wildling p*ssy. More power to him. He'll stay his ass up there if he's smart cause God forgives, Drogon doesn't. Big homie is just biding his time, letting these nikkas get comfortable and build new brothels until he comes through to reintroduce himself. This one is for his mama
i2ow9u.jpg
There was one huge silver lining to this episode. Anyone that knows me knows I have horrible luck stanning characters. First they killed my dude Finn da gawd in Homeland:mjcry:Then sent my mans Todd da gawd to Belize in Breaking Bad:mjcry:I tried to stan a character in Barry last season and he got clapped the next episode:mjcry:The old gods finally spared me, brehs:blessed:Ser Podrick of House Payne, Squire turnt Sanga, Untier of Meereenese Knots, Tripod, Possessor of Crisp Hairlines made it. And my dude is on the Kingsgaurd. Arthur Dayne who? Pod's finna hit the brothels and show them hoes the real Sword of the Morning:shaq:

#PodSet stand up!
2n6sx1y.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about? if nothing made sense in the finale then why would you want him to finish the books if it's going to have the same ending. That does not even make any fukkin sense what you just said :gucci:

I dont give a fukk what path you go down Jon going back to the nightwatch to watch nothing and Bran on the iron throne is the dumbest ending ever :camby:
So it's really confirmed is how the Books will play out?