OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But The Vale chose Jon as King in the North and became part of the Kingdom of the North. Did they reverse course?

Brienne pledged herself to Sansa. Why did she leave her side?

And no, all of the major houses were not present. Not even close to being true.

Huh? They helped out during the b*stard battle because little finger was lord and Sansa went to him. They didn’t choose or join anything. They always been their own region just like riverrun, castlerock, storms end, etc. Brienne did her job she doesn’t need to protect her anymore. And what houses weren’t present?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
It's a war. :hhh:

Dany gotten rid of slavery, the Night King and the Lannisters...

That's like in some alternative world in the USA Civil War, some Black revolutionary takes over the frees the slaves, but then, some traitor assassinates him because some White people died in DC because the USA President used them as a human shield.

Some people are just soft.:mjlol:

I was expecting Dany to have the crazy eyes and yelling at Jon, but Dany is all calm and is like, "Well I had to do what I do but it won't always be like this.":manny:

Which is reasonable.

But this man can't think for himself whatsoever and let Tyrion finesse him into killing the person that saved the world.:skip:

Your analogy doesn't match one bit with what Dany did.:heh:

killacal

Banned
Daps
That makes it 1000% worse. What's the point of even specifically showing Howland Reed in the flashbacks? :snoop:
Edmure Tully is out of the fray dungeons apparently :skip: I've been asking for 4 seasons where he at :what:and he just pops up today:pachaha:not when arya bodies the whole fray family that was holding him prisoner :leostare:

D n d ain't shyt and my high ass been hip to their shyt:upsetfavre:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
So is the Vale part of the six kingdoms or part of the northern independence?

One of the six. The North is weird in that it's just...the North. Doesn't even have a name. No major cities or ports or anything. Sansa just inherited a big-ass field of snow.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
It's a war. :hhh:

Dany gotten rid of slavery, the Night King and the Lannisters...

That's like in some alternative world in the USA Civil War, some Black revolutionary takes over the frees the slaves, but then, some traitor assassinates him because some White people died in DC because the USA President used them as a human shield.

Some people are just soft.:mjlol:

I was expecting Dany to have the crazy eyes and yelling at Jon, but Dany is all calm and is like, "Well I had to do what I do but it won't always be like this.":manny:

Which is reasonable.

But this man can't think for himself whatsoever and let Tyrion finesse him into killing the person that saved the world.:skip:

To be fair, her version of a 'good' and 'just' world was only what she envisioned it to be. No one else's input mattered. She was basically on some Thanos shyt, and clearly willing to commit genocide in order to 'cleanse' the world.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
None of this made sense

The Unsullied and Dothraki essentially have control of the city after their queen that brought them to the country is betrayed and murdered and here they are listening to the likes of Robyn Aryn and Edmure Tully :mjlol:
There is no explanation for why Tyrion and Jon should have survived. But if they are going to survive and the Unsullied are going East then why exile Jon to the Nightswatch? They can’t enforce that he remains at the Wall since they’re leaving the country.

Jon becoming the king Beyond the Wall is a cool ending but how they arrived to that point requires an excessive amount of suspension of disbelief.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Gottdamn that was terrible. So bad, I actually think they should consider doing a re-do. People didn't invest a decade into this amazing story for this half-assed shyt. D&D should be blackballed from the industry. Every project they work on moving forward will get a 1 star from me on all review sites off GP.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Between Raps game and this finale I am officially emotionally drained.

Initially wasn't down for what happened to the real king, Jon Snow, but it looks like he is King of the North North. He always respected Mance so I guess he is that role now, and something he actually wants. Ghost is with him. The embrace is all I needed at that point lol. Dude did everything he could to save the 7 Kingdoms.

I'm just :dead: that Tyrion was guarded by a boatload of Unsullied, and Jon had to give up Longclaw. But yet no one on guard for Dany other than Drogon playing peek-a-boo.

Still processing everything else...

I guess we did it Starkset.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is what HBO does. They always mess it up.

This was awful. Did they ever explain how it went from bright and sunny during the Kings Landing battle to a fukking snowstorm a few days later? I thought since the Night King was dead that winter was gone?

Tyrion gave Dany shytty advice and betrayed her for his family. The same family that killed her father and hunted her across the globe. How was she wrong in wanting to execute him?

Why was Dany chilling by herself with no guards?

Bran becomes king because Tyrion (a Lannister and a prisoner) suggested it? Then Sansa says she is going independent? Why was everyone else was cool with that? :mjlol:

Jon being a Targaryen played no part in the ending of the show. Besides him being able to ride a dragon what was the point of it?

I could go on but that wasn't good at all.

Literally EVERYTHING leading up was pointless. Now just imagine the Westworld finale....

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Huh? They helped out during the b*stard battle because little finger was lord and Sansa went to him. They didn’t choose or join anything. They always been their own region just like riverrun, castlerock, storms end, etc. Brienne did her job she doesn’t need to protect her anymore. And what houses weren’t present?

You're wrong.

During the War of the Five Kings, under the regency of Lady Lysa Arryn after the death of Jon Arryn, the Vale followed a strict policy of neutrality until the very last stages, and was thus able to keep its army, the formidable knights of the Vale, and resources nearly intact. The young Lord Robin Arryn, under the wing of the manipulative Lord Protector Petyr Baelish, consented to join the fray at last when they came to the aid of their old allies of House Stark in their campaign to take back Winterfell and the North from House Bolton at the Battle of the b*stards. In the aftermath of the battle, the lords of the Vale and the North hailed Jon Snow, a b*stard of House Stark, as their King in the North, thus seceding from the sovereignty of the Iron Throne and joining the Kingdom of the North until Jon pledged himself to Daenerys Targaryen during her invasion.

The Vale of Arryn

Helping Jon take Winterfell from the Warden of the North and establishing him as king was treason to the crown. The Vale became part of the Kingdom of the North.

Almost none of the major houses were present. No one from the Reach, and no one from the Storm Lands. And you better not say Gendry because he doesn't even have an army or Storms End. There are hundreds of major houses with thousands and thousands of bannermen.

Sansa doesn't need protection anymore? What? Do you understand the point of being in the kings/queensguard? Why would Brienne pledge herself to Sansa and then bounce back to KL when her entire story has revolved around protecting Cats girls?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Fun fact, the people that made that shirt are a small outfit.. I think they're black too.

But their design got ripped off and SOOOO MANY people started making merch with that logo. I bet a ton of money was made.

It sucks but you can't really sue cuz it's licensed material anyway.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:russ:this nikka bran was plotting the whole time
Never does a thing irrational. Lives forever these tales are classical! :blessed:
tenor.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I kept telling people this:mjlol:.

From season 5 onward they changed so much shyt that it's impossible forn them to end up in the same spot. And there's hella more characters in the books who I doubt will die like they did in the show or at all. GRRM is big on the magic and prophecy shyt so alot of this shyt will be different then what we just saw. Also his publishers probably gonna see the reaction this ending got and be like:huhldup::lupe::sadcam: .

Nah, if anything they looking at it like
tenor.gif

Who AINT gon get the books now knowing they end differently.