OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What the fukk are you talking about? if nothing made sense in the finale then why would you want him to finish the books if it's going to have the same ending. That does not even make any fukkin sense what you just said :gucci:

I dont give a fukk what path you go down Jon going back to the nightwatch to watch nothing and Bran on the iron throne is the dumbest ending ever :camby:
Bran is probably the most integral character to the story aside from the two Targs, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how GRRM wanted it. And truly we got the 4 characters that matter the most to him (Jon, Dany, Tyrion, and Bran) deciding the end game. It makes sense if this was his thing. I wouldn’t bury him as long as the branches connect

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The Vale was always its own region. Brienne i guess is house of Tarth. All the major houses were present(except tyrell of course)
But The Vale chose Jon as King in the North and became part of the Kingdom of the North. Did they reverse course?

Brienne pledged herself to Sansa. Why did she leave her side?

And no, all of the major houses were not present. Not even close to being true.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
When Tyrion picked Bran to be king his hoe ass said "Why do you think I came all this way" :stopitslime:

That lil cripple bytch been plotting for YEARS
I think that was 3eyed raven humor. No way he can see the future. That would basically ruin everything.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
ONLY thing I can think of is that off screen Sansa called the entire North to march to KL and appealed to EVERY remaining House in Westeros on the way on behalf of Jon. The Unsullied (though they were one murderous killing machine just a SCENE earlier who didn’t give two fukks) inexplicably held off on executing the man who killed their liberator and the Westeros army sued for peace in place of a battle with the Unsullied/Dothraki.

Hence we got the council meeting.

Still makes ZERO sense why Grey Worm wouldn’t have killed Jon on the fukking SPOT. He’s not a politician, he’a not a strategist, he’s a soldier. And he was ready to give every last man and every last breath to Dany’s cause. I can’t for the life of me think of an explanation D&D could piss out that would make sense of Grey Worm not killing Jon, Tyrion, and simply claiming KL in the name of the Unsullied
Jon Snow would have given him that work :Cookoutcam2:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people are saying that Jon to the Night's Watch is a cover. He just ended up living with the free folk beyond the wall (the new king beyond the wall?).
I don’t know if it was a cover or it’s what Jon decided he wanted to do on his own , but I think they made it pretty clear he went to live beyond the wall with the free folk

Which means he could have a son who would then eventually be the rightful heir to the throne :manny:

I still just don’t get Jon not getting the throne, even if he didn’t want it, he was the rightful heir and should have assumed his duty once he removed Dany

I guess he felt he belongs north of the wall, which also makes some sense I guess

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So was it snowing in the throne room or not? Or that was still ash?

:what:

are you even more retarded than the finale, man?

I feel like Bran suddenly had more personality this episode.

ya for real that's another thing that was jarring about this shyt. dude was suddenly waaaaay more engaged and personable and open than he was being presented as this whole season...and even before that, even.
and coincidentally, right when he becomes king of realm. :patrice:
imagine if bran was the villian this whole time? goddamn. obviously, now i'm just fanfictioning in fantasyland at this point. but imagine that was the twist. :wow:

would've been a lot more interesting and even more believable than whatever the fukk this bullshyt finale was.

i'm mashed right now. cheers.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That makes it 1000% worse. What's the point of even specifically showing Howland Reed in the flashbacks? :snoop:
I was praying he’d have some type of impact with being a green seer in the books, being Ned’s boy, knowing the Targ secret. He could’ve reinforced how much worth Bran’s powers have. I’m not saying nothing new but the writers didn’t know how to handle magic or new characters. You see they haven’t implemented anyone worthwhile since like S6? Picking Bran should be a whole half an episode thing man

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ONE OF THE WOAT FINALES!!!!!! JEsus Christ this shyt was terrible. ALL of this for this shyt!???:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: I wanted to cut this garbage off but forced myself to finish. I was even skipping. Jesus another record in HBO botching final seasons. I feel sick. Terrible writing. This is an example of shyt being rushed.

This is what HBO does. They always mess it up.

This was awful. Did they ever explain how it went from bright and sunny during the Kings Landing battle to a fukking snowstorm a few days later? I thought since the Night King was dead that winter was gone?

Tyrion gave Dany shytty advice and betrayed her for his family. The same family that killed her father and hunted her across the globe. How was she wrong in wanting to execute him?

Why was Dany chilling by herself with no guards?

Bran becomes king because Tyrion (a Lannister and a prisoner) suggested it? Then Sansa says she is going independent? Why was everyone else was cool with that? :mjlol:

Jon being a Targaryen played no part in the ending of the show. Besides him being able to ride a dragon what was the point of it?

I could go on but that wasn't good at all.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Remind me never to vote for you for president.:huhldup:

It's a war. :hhh:

Dany gotten rid of slavery, the Night King and the Lannisters...

That's like in some alternative world in the USA Civil War, some Black revolutionary takes over the South, frees the slaves, but then, some traitor assassinates him because some White people died in the final battle in DC because the USA President used them as a human shield.

Some people are just soft.:mjlol:

I was expecting Dany to have the crazy eyes and yelling at Jon, but Dany is all calm and is like, "Well I had to do what I do but it won't always be like this.":manny:

Which is reasonable.

But this man can't think for himself whatsoever and let Tyrion finesse him into killing the person that saved the world.:skip:

Last edited: