OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The writers have already said they deviated from his ending. Martin has said the show is going in a different direction. And if you've read the books you know a lot of this shyt literally can't or won't happen.
I kept telling people this:mjlol:.

From season 5 onward they changed so much shyt that it's impossible forn them to end up in the same spot. And there's hella more characters in the books who I doubt will die like they did in the show or at all. GRRM is big on the magic and prophecy shyt so alot of this shyt will be different then what we just saw. Also his publishers probably gonna see the reaction this ending got and be like:huhldup::lupe::sadcam: .

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This finale was roughly the equivalent of whatever that guy from A Clockwork Orange was forced to watch with his eyelids wired open.

A complete and utter trainwreck in every capacity.

I'm stunned.

The funny part is the last chapter of clock work orange the book is exactly like this... it takes place right after the last scene of the movie and he basically becomes a good guy.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
And nothing Dany did was out if the ordinary or extreme and they try to make her look crazy lol.

If you say you are gonna take over the world, fukk do you expect it to happen?

People die, from non-combatants to enemies.

So Dany pretty much saves the fukking world and they kill her because of some innocent people got hurt in one battle?

After she didn't waste her time fukking around doing a whole lotta talking and scheming and got to the point?

I just turned the shyt off 25 mins in, I can't watch this bytchmade shyt.
Remind me never to vote for you for president.:huhldup:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writers have already said they deviated from his ending. Martin has said the show is going in a different direction. And if you've read the books you know a lot of this shyt literally can't or won't happen.

Bran on the iron throne is his ending fukk outta here with this bullshyt :camby:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So Bran saw this future all along? And everyone is complicit with him allowing a massacre to occur so he could eventually be king?
I don't think he sees the future. Just the past. I coulda sworn he said he didn't want to be king tho cuz he wanted to focus on his 3 eyed raven shyt. Then in the in he like what did u think I came back for. I thought it was to be the 3eyed raven :damn:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
She physically removed him from slavery but following somebody around is all he knows. Plus that world is all about putting royalty ahead of everybody else. Its hard to break the mental bondage even when physically free. We see that shyt today all the time. Its human nature.

:why: HE IS NOW THE LEADER OF HIS OWN ARMY. That doesn't even matter, you kill his queen that he has been with and rode for, and he just shuts down his killer instinct? We saw him slit throats THIS episode for her. You are off on this one.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
So the Lord of light brought Jon back to lead the people beyond the wall

I like that