OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm just going to pop in here one more time before I go to bed to give a shout to my lowkey crush, Meera Reed :salute:

Carried Bran's ass for multiple seasons and was dropped like she meant nothing :beli:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: Glad that bytch Daenerys is dead. fukk that crazy bytch. fukk her and fukk anyone that love her.

:salute: to Jon for laying that murder game down nice.

:mjlol:Have your reign on the top be short like leprechauns, brehrettes.

:mjlol: Grey Worm is a c00n for real for real.

:mjlol: Fakkit wouldn’t stop :cape: for his Queen til the very end.

:mjlol: Have a cripple as king, brehs.

:banderas: Peter D. is still that nikka, though. :salute:

:pacspit: And it’s still fukk HBO for slandering MJ with that bullshyt documentary. :pacspit:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Couple of other things I've thought about

• Sam is the new Grand Maester. Did he just abandon Gilly with 2 babies?
  • You know how Dany didn't believe Jon when he told her who he was because Bran & Sam told him? Then she was fine with it. Well, the only person who is still alive that actually saw Jon Snow's birth, Howland Reed, made no appearance AT ALL. Meera Reed no appearance AT ALL. She killed a White Walker and lugged Bran's broken ass back across the wall to Winterfell for nothing.
  • So, there's going to be no threat/retaliation when Daario hears about Dany's death? Grey Worm can easily join up with his forces and wage war with Westeros in their Queen's honor.
  • I guess Elaria Sand died in the cells of King's Landing even though Cersei said she was going to make sure she lived to see the death of her daughter and continue to be haunted by it.
  • Robett Glover abandoned the North TWICE and no comeuppance for that traitor.
  • We see no dialog or communication at all between Jon and Davos, even though Davos has been Jon's right hand man since his resurrection.

:martin:
Supposedly Howland was there on that court of lords. That’s what I heard on youtuber

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So is the Vale part of the six kingdoms or part of the northern independence?

And why is Brienne in KL instead of serving as Sansa's Queensguard?

If the NW still exists, why was Sam allowed to leave, father children and have a family? At least they could have written that Dany pardoned him. Or are we to believe he just abandoned his family?

Nothing makes sense.

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:mjlol: Glad that bytch Daenerys is dead. fukk that crazy bytch. fukk her and fukk anyone that love her.

:salute: to Jon for laying that murder game down nice.

:mjlol:Have your reign on the top be short like leprechauns, brehrettes.

:mjlol: Grey Worm is a c00n for real for real.

:mjlol: Fakkit wouldn’t stop :cape: for his Queen til the very end.

:mjlol: Have a cripple as king, brehs.

:banderas: Peter D. is still that nikka, though. :salute:

:pacspit: And it’s still fukk HBO for slandering MJ with that bullshyt documentary. :pacspit:
:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I can actually understand Greyworm not killing Tyrion or Jon. He's stromg but a follower. He needs a king/queen to tell him what to do. Thats why he so quickly agreed to allow the higher lords to pick a new leader. Leaders make sense to him.

Everything else about this ending is whack.

Maybe that would come with not killing Tyrion, I can see that.

But Jon? The one who MURDERED his liberator? Nah breh. Blind rage itself would’ve made Grey Worm gut that nikka.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he sees the future. Just the past. I coulda sworn he said he didn't want to be king tho cuz he wanted to focus on his 3 eyed raven shyt. Then in the in he like what did u think I came back for. I thought it was to be the 3eyed raven :damn:

He admitted as much when Tyrion the ten time traitor nominated him for king. His whole storyline was a huge waste outside revealing Jon’s ancestry. No explanation of his ties to the night king. Basically dropped his warg ability until the plot conviently decides to have him find drogon.