OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I kept telling people this:mjlol:.

From season 5 onward they changed so much shyt that it's impossible forn them to end up in the same spot. And there's hella more characters in the books who I doubt will die like they did in the show or at all. GRRM is big on the magic and prophecy shyt so alot of this shyt will be different then what we just saw. Also his publishers probably gonna see the reaction this ending got and be like:huhldup::lupe::sadcam: .

The book having a different ending could be use as good promotion. I ain't fukking with the books either regardless of how well they are writen and detailed, if it has the same ending as the show.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that's been reported but I doubt it will turnout this way. It's getting trashed accross the board.

Of course now he would change it up after he's seen the backlash. But 100% this was his original ending he even said they were gonna finish it pretty much the same way with the main characters. So I don't know why nobody's shyttin on him either when that was his idea.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
When Sandor spoke to her in the castle and warned her not to become like him. Seeingkids burnt to crisp around her. . . Could have EASILY been written into the story.
How does that make her want children or to be a lady. She simply gave up on revenge. That's it. She's a loner at this point.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Couple of other things I've thought about

• Sam is the new Grand Maester. Did he just abandon Gilly with 2 babies?
  • You know how Dany didn't believe Jon when he told her who he was because Bran & Sam told him? Then she was fine with it. Well, the only person who is still alive that actually saw Jon Snow's birth, Howland Reed, made no appearance AT ALL. Meera Reed no appearance AT ALL. She killed a White Walker and lugged Bran's broken ass back across the wall to Winterfell for nothing.
  • So, there's going to be no threat/retaliation when Daario hears about Dany's death? Grey Worm can easily join up with his forces and wage war with Westeros in their Queen's honor.
  • I guess Elaria Sand died in the cells of King's Landing even though Cersei said she was going to make sure she lived to see the death of her daughter and continue to be haunted by it.
  • Robett Glover abandoned the North TWICE and no comeuppance for that traitor.
  • We see no dialog or communication at all between Jon and Davos, even though Davos has been Jon's right hand man since his resurrection.

:martin:

Daps
Plot twist that everyone missed. Bran was playing everybody the whole time. Once he became 3 Eyed Raven he knew he would be king. :troll:
Check and mate y'all.:whoo:
Not in my top 10 no more.
Jon Snow. Waste of a character ended back in the Night's Watch for a threat that no longer exists
Bran. What a waste of a character he became the 3 Eyed Raven and then he became king. That's it
Night King. What a waste of character. 8 seasons of buildup only for him to get sonned by the princess that was never promised in one night and one episode
Dorne. Where were you?
The show writers gave up y'all
I'm done
I can't cape for GOT.
I can't say GOT is one of the goats
I just can't.
Other than that the ending was aight.
Sansa is queen
Bran is king like what?
Jon back in a night watch for a non-existent white walker threat. What?
Just take him back out when the Unsullied leave
The North is its own kingdom? Okay
George RR Martin might not be able to finish the books for a reason if this is the ending.:pachaha:
At least the execution up to the ending will be better?:jbhmm:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Tyrion: nothing can destroy a good story

hqdefault.jpg

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Someone correct me, but I swear Bran didn't want to be king? :skip:
Son lied. . . Game of Thrones, baby.
How does that make her want children or to be a lady. She simply gave up on revenge. That's it. She's a loner at this point.
Because it's the literal opposite of the course she was taking. . . It could have been used as a genuine wake up call. A reluctant one, but I think it would have played well into the story.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
:why: HE IS NOW THE LEADER OF HIS OWN ARMY. That doesn't even matter, you kill his queen that he has been with and rode for, and he just shuts down his killer instinct? We saw him slit throats THIS episode for her. You are off on this one.

Lol, perhaps breh. Im just saying slaves do slave shyt. His expression when the lords said they need to pick a king told me everything I needed to know. Army or not, he's no leader, just a warrior.

:manny:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Couple of other things I've thought about

• Sam is the new Grand Maester. Did he just abandon Gilly with 2 babies?
  • You know how Dany didn't believe Jon when he told her who he was because Bran & Sam told him? Then she was fine with it. Well, the only person who is still alive that actually saw Jon Snow's birth, Howland Reed, made no appearance AT ALL. Meera Reed no appearance AT ALL. She killed a White Walker and lugged Bran's broken ass back across the wall to Winterfell for nothing.
  • So, there's going to be no threat/retaliation when Daario hears about Dany's death? Grey Worm can easily join up with his forces and wage war with Westeros in their Queen's honor.
  • I guess Elaria Sand died in the cells of King's Landing even though Cersei said she was going to make sure she lived to see the death of her daughter and continue to be haunted by it.
  • Robett Glover abandoned the North TWICE and no comeuppance for that traitor.
  • We see no dialog or communication at all between Jon and Davos, even though Davos has been Jon's right hand man since his resurrection.

:martin:

Everything is rushed and nothing makes sense.

I'm honestly baffled at how they managed to not make any sense throughout an entire finale.