OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
And nothing Dany did was out if the ordinary or extreme and they try to make her look crazy lol.

If you say you are gonna take over the world, fukk do you expect it to happen?

People die, from non-combatants to enemies.

So Dany pretty much saves the fukking world and they kill her because of some innocent people got hurt in one battle?

After she didn't waste her time fukking around doing a whole lotta talking and scheming and got to the point?

I just turned the shyt off 25 mins in, I can't watch this bytchmade shyt.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The writers have already said they deviated from his ending. Martin has said the show is going in a different direction. And if you've read the books you know a lot of this shyt literally can't or won't happen.

:banderas::banderas:

Then there's hope. I refused to believed that the book will end like this.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that Bran flying shyt Tyrion bugged me so much:martin:...like was this disclosed in that conversation they had before the battle, because Bran didnt fly for the fans lol

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
To the people saying GRRM needs to finish the books. This is HIS ending he told the writers how it would end so theres no fukkin point in him finishing the books
I know that's been reported but I doubt it will turnout this way. It's getting trashed accross the board.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I actually enjoyed this episode and most of the life longers texting me seem to as well.

I'm the only one having an issue because I was privy to the Coli/Reddit hate and it kept me on a negative edge all week.

But wiping all the weirdos away on here, and agreeing the season wasn't that great because of the writing and length, this ending episode was actually really great In its own. To me it's the ending and the only one there could be:

Jon Snow saved every kingdom he was a part of, is the world's greatest hero and rightful king, and will never be remembered in history and is a free man of no land. Wow.

Arya is truly a girl with no name.

Sansa is a queen.

Bran has no desires and is not a Stark anymore so he is the best ruler and was created to be.

Danary only wanted good, but from day 1 wanted her version of good. The world can't exist with her living.

Jon Snow was the prince who was promised - he saved the world from evil demons and from dictatorship.

Tryion is the morning shyt on human in any family and is hand over the world he wanted to live in.

Man this sh!t was GOOD. This as GOT. This is what it's been about. They rushed it through 7-8 and they didn't explain anything to ppl who don't already know hours of lore, but this is how it was meant to end. The books will flow better but I am actuu satisfied with the complete story.

Now my watch has ended. (HbO Go)

:salute:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Brianne should have been pregnant with Jamie's baby. I was actually waiting for her to write that in his obituary. Arya should have came to her senses and married Gendry. . . But I' guessing those 2 outcomes are very feminist. I swear that shyt is ruing tv.

Name one thing in Arya's 8 seasons of stories/development that would point to her "coming to her senses" and getting married, becoming a lady, and being confined to some castle. Feminism got nothing to do with this...that's not who she is.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Worst finale ever. Anticlimactic, didn't make sense. Sansa still on her hating shyt even for her own brother cause nobody mentioned her as Queen :mjlol:

Dumb hoe needed to get offed

Drogon burnt the throne as a forced message but then they still went ahead and needed a king or queen?

Tyrion should have been killed with no exception after his treachery, Jon Snow gets locked up for weeks off screen. How did they not kill him instantly for killing the queen? Then Tyrion gets to keep doing his Hand work even tho hes trash at it, and Jon just goes back to chill at the wall?

Arya just decides to walk the earth like Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction. Bran never really said shyt just wants to warg into the dragon instead of lead.

Trash. Drogon burning everyone in the world alive after the throne got burnt would have been a better ending than this.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Name one thing in Arya's 8 seasons of stories/development that would point to her "coming to her senses" and getting married, becoming a lady, and being confined to some castle. Feminism got nothing to do with this...that's not who she is.
When Sandor spoke to her in the castle and warned her not to become like him. Seeingkids burnt to crisp around her. . . Could have EASILY been written into the story.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If there is ever a sequel series, it better start with a civil war directly following the events of the finale. There is ZERO chance all of the lords of the (six:mjlol:) kingdoms would accept the result of 5 people choosing the king, who happens to be the little cripple brother of the woman that also announced for her region to become its own separate kingdom:gucci:

The lords not present at this would :mjlol:when they received a raven telling them what happened. Raise their banners, and or say fukk it, we're independent too then, and I'm gonna gather all of my family and friends have them choose me as our king:troll:

If the writing of this world is in any way consistent with the worldbuilding of the previous 7 seasons, Tyrion and Sam's dumbasses just plunged the realm into another decade of war.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
:why: They had a confrontation to establish they don't fukk with each other. Then when he commits the ultimate crime, he doesn't react or ANY of the army she saved from SLAVERY kill him?

She physically removed him from slavery but following somebody around is all he knows. Plus that world is all about putting royalty ahead of everybody else. Its hard to break the mental bondage even when physically free. We see that shyt today all the time. Its human nature.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm just going to pop in here one more time before I go to bed to give a shout to my lowkey crush, Meera Reed :salute:

Carried Bran's ass for multiple seasons and was dropped like she meant nothing :beli:

giphy.gif