OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I can actually understand Greyworm not killing Tyrion or Jon. He's stromg but a follower. He needs a king/queen to tell him what to do. Thats why he so quickly agreed to allow the higher lords to pick a new leader. Leaders make sense to him.

Everything else about this ending is whack.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
ONLY thing I can think of is that off screen Sansa called the entire North to march to KL and appealed to EVERY remaining House in Westeros on the way on behalf of Jon. The Unsullied (though they were one murderous killing machine just a SCENE earlier who didn’t give two fukks) inexplicably held off on executing the man who killed their liberator and the Westeros army sued for peace in place of a battle with the Unsullied/Dothraki.

Hence we got the council meeting.

Still makes ZERO sense why Grey Worm wouldn’t have killed Jon on the fukking SPOT. He’s not a politician, he’a not a strategist, he’s a soldier. And he was ready to give every last man and every last breath to Dany’s cause. I can’t for the life of me think of an explanation D&D could piss out that would make sense of Grey Worm not killing Jon, Tyrion, and simply claiming KL in the name of the Unsullied

We're about to get some Endgame-level BSsplaining from the writers after this shyt. There is no fathomable reason why Greyworm wouldn't have bodied Jon. He was ready to give Jon the business just for TOUCHING HIS ARM, B.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the people saying GRRM needs to finish the books. This is HIS ending he told the writers how it would end so theres no fukkin point in him finishing the books

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I can actually understand Greyworm not killing Tyrion or Jon. He's stromg but a follower. He needs a king/queen to tell him what to do. Thats why he so quickly agreed to allow the higher lords to pick a new leader. Leaders make sense to him.

Everything else about this ending is whack.

:why: They had a confrontation to establish they don't fukk with each other. Then when he commits the ultimate crime, he doesn't react or ANY of the army she saved from SLAVERY kill him?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
ONE OF THE WOAT FINALES!!!!!! JEsus Christ this shyt was terrible. ALL of this for this shyt!???:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: I wanted to cut this garbage off but forced myself to finish. I was even skipping. Jesus another record in HBO botching final seasons. I feel sick. Terrible writing. This is an example of shyt being rushed.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
To the people saying GRRM needs to finish the books. This is HIS ending he told the writers how it would end so theres no fukkin point in him finishing the books

Dude get the fukk out of here. The books will have similar ending points, but the path to get there will be drastically different...to the point of being an entirely different story. Nothing in this finale made any sense.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
There absolutely is, the concept is his ending but the route taken there was a garbage shot gun approach.

The events that lead to Daenys heel turn and Snow Man killing her will be 1000x better and won't play out anywhere near as sloppy.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Brianne should have been pregnant with Jamie's baby. I was actually waiting for her to write that in his obituary. Arya should have came to her senses and married Gendry. . . But I' guessing those 2 outcomes are very feminist. I swear that shyt is ruing tv.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

The writers have already said they deviated from his ending. Martin has said the show is going in a different direction. And if you've read the books you know a lot of this shyt literally can't or won't happen.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
In the episode, do Tyrion or Jon understand Valyrian?

When Dany starts talking about going on, what I'll call, a "liberation tour" to Winterfell, Dorne, Lannisport, Qarth (which is cool because she did threaten to burn them down back in Season 2 and she's holding to that apparently), the Summer Isles and the Jade Sea, I notice neither man really flinched.

That's why it's weird that Tyrion has to convince Jon to kill her, even after she implied she'd be coming for Winterfell during her speech. It's frightening to see they had just been following this lady who can just code-switch in front of them and leave them knowing nothing.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude get the fukk out of here. The books will have similar ending points, but the path to get there will be drastically different. Nothing in this finale made any sense.

What the fukk are you talking about? if nothing made sense in the finale then why would you want him to finish the books if it's going to have the same ending. That does not even make any fukkin sense what you just said :gucci:

I dont give a fukk what path you go down Jon going back to the nightwatch to watch nothing and Bran on the iron throne is the dumbest ending ever :camby:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Dude get the fukk out of here. The books will have similar ending points, but the path to get there will be drastically different...to the point of being an entirely different story. Nothing in this finale made any sense.

He probably gone change his mind after seeing how trash it is in actuality

:mjpls: