OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I actually enjoyed this episode and most of the life longers texting me seem to as well.

I'm the only one having an issue because I was privy to the Coli/Reddit hate and it kept me on a negative edge all week.

But wiping all the weirdos away on here, and agreeing the season wasn't that great because of the writing and length, this ending episode was actually really great In its own. To me it's the ending and the only one there could be:

Jon Snow saved every kingdom he was a part of, is the world's greatest hero and rightful king, and will never be remembered in history and is a free man of no land. Wow.

Arya is truly a girl with no name.

Sansa is a queen.

Bran has no desires and is not a Stark anymore so he is the best ruler and was created to be.

Danary only wanted good, but from day 1 wanted her version of good. The world can't exist with her living.

Jon Snow was the prince who was promised - he saved the world from evil demons and from dictatorship.

Tryion is the morning shyt on human in any family and is hand over the world he wanted to live in.

Man this sh!t was GOOD. This as GOT. This is what it's been about. They rushed it through 7-8 and they didn't explain anything to ppl who don't already know hours of lore, but this is how it was meant to end. The books will flow better but I am actuu satisfied with the complete story.

Now my watch has ended. (HbO Go)

I must agree with you I am cool with how shyt ended . The only thing I was thrown off about was Bran being king. Other than that shyt was enjoyable.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read no spoilers and god damn they ruined every damn character...actually, Sansa is the only one who developed and went down a path that made sense,

Jon back on the nights watch dog...bran the useless as king with nonstop talking Tyrion and Bronn the master of coin..,is he even good with money :why:
Jon is definitely not back on the Nights Watch as I understood it. I assume he’s the king beyond the wall now? Unless I didn’t interpret that correctly

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I read no spoilers and god damn they ruined every damn character...actually, Sansa is the only one who developed and went down a path that made sense,

Jon back on the nights watch dog...bran the useless as king with nonstop talking Tyrion and Bronn the master of coin..,is he even good with money :why:
Snow GOAT told you what time it was two episodes ago :wow: flat out said he wishes he could stay in the true north and he got his wish :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I can't believe how smart that fukkin Dragon got at the end. Drogon really came thru with the

dont-be-a-menace-gif-7.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have an alternate ending to pitch.

Jon runs up on Dany and they have the same exact conversation. He "kills" her and Drogon flies away..

It gets quiet.

The sound of a bell going off in the distance.....

Then an echo..

"Jon... JON! .... JON! .... Hey Jon! Dinner is ready... !"

"Be right there Mom!"

The ash and bodies turn to leaves and forest. Game of Thrones was kids playing LAIRE in the woods.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I actually enjoyed this episode and most of the life longers texting me seem to as well.

I'm the only one having an issue because I was privy to the Coli/Reddit hate and it kept me on a negative edge all week.

But wiping all the weirdos away on here, and agreeing the season wasn't that great because of the writing and length, this ending episode was actually really great In its own. To me it's the ending and the only one there could be:

Jon Snow saved every kingdom he was a part of, is the world's greatest hero and rightful king, and will never be remembered in history and is a free man of no land. Wow.

Sansa is a queen.

Bran has no desires and is not a Stark anymore so he is the best ruler and was created to be.

Danary only wanted good, but from day 1 wanted her version of good. The world can't exist with her living.

Jon Snow was the prince who was promised - he saved the world from evil demons and from dictatorship.

Tryion is the morning shyt on human in any family and is hand over the world he wanted to live in.

Man this sh!t was GOOD. This as GOT. This is what it's been about. They rushed it through 7-8 and they didn't explain anything to ppl who don't already know hours of lore, but this is how it was meant to end. The books will flow better but I am actuu satisfied with the complete story.

This this this

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Sansa is a queen.

FOH :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Greyworm just gon let his queen get bodied like that and do jack shyt about it after all that anger he displayed in the last episode????????????????????????????? :mindblown:

WHY TF IS TYRION STILL ALIVE??

ONLY thing I can think of is that off screen Sansa called the entire North to march to KL and appealed to EVERY remaining House in Westeros on the way on behalf of Jon. The Unsullied (though they were one murderous killing machine just a SCENE earlier who didn’t give two fukks) inexplicably held off on executing the man who killed their liberator and the Westeros army sued for peace in place of a battle with the Unsullied/Dothraki.

Hence we got the council meeting.

Still makes ZERO sense why Grey Worm wouldn’t have killed Jon on the fukking SPOT. He’s not a politician, he’a not a strategist, he’s a soldier. And he was ready to give every last man and every last breath to Dany’s cause. I can’t for the life of me think of an explanation D&D could piss out that would make sense of Grey Worm not killing Jon, Tyrion, and simply claiming KL in the name of the Unsullied

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Seriously. We should've known this season would be shyt with only 6 episodes. They just wanted to get this over with. No fukks given.

- How were the Darkraki (whateverthefukk) and Unsullied able to respawn into a whole nother army?
- Why mention Drogon's whereabouts and not followup on it?
- Why have Jon kill Dany without trying to convince her further?
- Why the fukk would the other kingdoms submit to Bron's rule when his own sister just said she aint with the shyts?
- Why the fukk would they still need that gate on the wall if half the shyt was destroyed by the night king. Or did they miraculously rebuild it in a couple of months?

I'm tight as hell right now.