OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I love how they just shyt on every theory in existence...

Bran=NK
Bran=Bran the builder
“Burn them all”
Azor Ahai
Valonqar

Basically so many people spent countless hours coming up with theories for nothing :russ:
I kept waiting for Baelish to pop up when they started talking of brothels.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I feel like john low key got the biggest W.
  • Sent to the nights watch .....but said fukk it and dipped past the wall with an army of wildlings :mjlol:
  • Jon's P.O gonna come looking for him at the wall. little do they know he dipped out three weeks ago. and not a fukking person would even be able to find Jon past that wall :russ:
  • With all the clout Jon has with the wildlings he'll probably become the king of all of them :ehh:
  • Probably gonna find himself another wildling wife have a few kids and live happily ever after.

Jon went to the wall and cut his ankle monitor off :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The most positive I can take away from this whole deal is Sansha. But even still it has holes. She was practically queen of the north already. And what is the significance of her separating since Bran is the king? fukking Bran is the king. Man fukk D&D. I noticed those two idiots didn’t have their usual after special trying to make sense of their trash. No wonder all the actors were upset and subliminal shytting on this :mjlol: