OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Here are my biggest beefs with this bullshyt

• After Dany dies, why didn't Grey Worm just kill Tyrion and Jon? Who's in KL to stop him? The Unsullied and Dothraki could have overwhelmed the Northern Army that was there with Jon.
  • Why the hell is there a Night's Watch? The Wildlings and the North came to peace. There's no army of the dead anymore. Jon's reaction of, "There's still a Night's Watch?" just shows how dumb that shyt is.
  • Why are the other six kingdoms just cool with the North being its own kingdom? Why don't they want to be independent? Dorne didn't do shyt at all the entire story. Is this new Prince of Dorne a mute or a Eunuch?
  • Why is Bronn, arguably the most irresponsible person on the council, the master of coin?
  • What happened to the Iron Bank and the kingdom's debt?
  • So, Tyrion gets absolutely no punishment whatsoever while Jon is exiled to the Wall. Jon said fukk it, and rode out with the Wildlings. Grey Worm looks like a straight up clown.
  • Why would Bran ask for an update about anything? Mufukka can see everything. His council should be asking him for updates.
  • Why is Edmure fukking Tully at this pseudo council?
  • If Brienne can write so god damn fast, maybe she should just finish the books.

God, fukk this show. fukk what they've done to my favorite book series.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
The idea that we are supposed to believe that the Unsullied would not immediately execute Jon is laughable.

Greyworm's bloodthirsty ass was laying down his murder game during the opening scene and he takes a diplomatic route when his Queen is assassinated? :dahell:
Another big ass plot hole to add to the list.

Daps
Someone help me understand how the hell is Bran the king of every kingdom EXCEPT the one he's the rightful heir to??? And how does Tyrion...as a prisoner about to be executed...make the decision on who the king is??? Jon...who is rightful King...doesn't rule because he doesn't want it.....so Bran, who doesn't want anything, is made ruler?? Sansa, who knows Bran is heir to Winterfell and would've had to follow him if he chose to be Lord of Winterfell.. .can't follow him as King of the 7 kingdoms??? This is f**king stupid!

Am I looking at this wrong?? Make sense of this to me! Bron's ignorant ass is now on the small council?:snoop:

I'm done.....

Very simple actually.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I love how they just shyt on every theory in existence...

Bran=NK
Bran=Bran the builder
“Burn them all”
Azor Ahai
Valonqar

Basically so many people spent countless hours coming up with theories for nothing :russ:
I told y'all the meltdown will be legendary at the end
giphy.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Here are my biggest beefs with this bullshyt

• After Dany dies, why didn't Grey Worm just kill Tyrion and Jon? Who's in KL to stop him? The Unsullied and Dothraki could have overwhelmed the Northern Army that was there with Jon.
  • Why the hell is there a Night's Watch? The Wildlings and the North came to peace. There's no army of the dead anymore. Jon's reaction of, "There's still a Night's Watch?" just shows how dumb that shyt is.
  • Why are the other six kingdoms just cool with the North being its own kingdom? Why don't they want to be independent? Dorne didn't do shyt at all the entire story. Is this new Prince of Dorne a mute or a Eunuch?
  • Why is Bronn, arguably the most irresponsible person on the council, the master of coin?
  • What happened to the Iron Bank and the kingdom's debt?
  • So, Tyrion gets absolutely no punishment whatsoever while Jon is exiled to the Wall. Jon said fukk it, and rode out with the Wildlings. Grey Worm looks like a straight up clown.
  • Why would Bran ask for an update about anything? Mufukka can see everything. His council should be asking him for updates.
  • Why is Edmure fukking Tully at this pseudo council?
  • If Brienne can write so god damn fast, maybe she should just finish the books.

God, fukk this show. fukk what they've done to my favorite book series.

:wow: