IN ALL OF TELEVISION HISTORY

tenor.gif

I'm DONE!!! Worst Season Finale ever!!!

Dexter and How I Met Your Mother finale: Word? :usure:

Worst ending ever son. Wow they need to redo this shyt

You got HBO money? :usure:

This some sci fy channel original movie shyt brehs :francis:
Why this shyt feel like a deleted scene of a sitcom tho :patrice:

Literally after Dany's death, this felt like an entirely new show. Like S1, S2 setting and lighting, it was no longer blue and dark but yellow and warm.

"Why do you think I came all this way :troll: " :mjlol: :mjlol:

I put Modelo down and walked around the room at this point.
Podrick is a member of the legendary Knightsguard :dead:

One of the few moments I smiled after being disappointed and underwhelmed. This and Brienne writing a Zane novel about Jaime.
If you defend this garbage you’re just a Stan

There no other option to it

Anyone lie and say this was good is committing treason. This was some grade a trash

Gimme a year or two, I might change my mind :troll: :heh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Could have had drogon try to kill him with fire first but Jon can’t be burnt (yea I know he was in season 1)

shyt would have bee :wow:
Some other poster wrote it right, it was the most fulfilling while empty finale ever. If Stannis wasn’t brought back, Jon deserved to be king, he would have been the most just king, Bran knew that shyt, too, he should have automatically given Jon the power, first thing, whooooo, that shot got me heated, but again, I really liked the episode. The wildings have the best king on the planetos, he gonna make beyond the wall the place everybody gonna wanna see. Gonna be Westeros Dubai, and fukk all them for letting a bunch of unichs scare them.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Sometimes it's best to just keep things traditional, especially an ending to a fantasy series

Either Aegon/Danaerys should have ruled, OR each kingdom shoud have their independence.

The Jon Snow arc had so much promise. dude should have had an Aragorn like ending, or a beautiful death

Jon/Aegon ruling wouldve been better
Independence for all wouldve been better
Dany and Jon both dying and the realm descending into forever war and chaos highlighting the brutal nature of man and kings wouldve been better....

Dumb&Dumber went full retard and brought out the prime M.Night Shymalan playbook and thought that by throwing out random twists that they would hit. Its a damn shame this series went out like it did.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
lowkey Big Worm let his queen get murked and his love beheaded and hauled off and ran to Africa like Sincere in Belly. no retaliation, no nothing. he had all the smoke for the surrendered soldiers with no weapons though :sas2:...

Grey Worm a bytch too. Standing there letting all this shyt happen. dikkless, ladyless, queenless and now honorless. :wow:
left Big Worm dikkless, chickless and out of the 6s.:mjcry:

Last edited: