OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Here are my biggest beefs with this bullshyt

• After Dany dies, why didn't Grey Worm just kill Tyrion and Jon? Who's in KL to stop him? The Unsullied and Dothraki could have overwhelmed the Northern Army that was there with Jon.
  • Why the hell is there a Night's Watch? The Wildlings and the North came to peace. There's no army of the dead anymore. Jon's reaction of, "There's still a Night's Watch?" just shows how dumb that shyt is.
  • Why are the other six kingdoms just cool with the North being its own kingdom? Why don't they want to be independent? Dorne didn't do shyt at all the entire story. Is this new Prince of Dorne a mute or a Eunuch?
  • Why is Bronn, arguably the most irresponsible person on the council, the master of coin?
  • What happened to the Iron Bank and the kingdom's debt?
  • So, Tyrion gets absolutely no punishment whatsoever while Jon is exiled to the Wall. Jon said fukk it, and rode out with the Wildlings. Grey Worm looks like a straight up clown.
  • Why would Bran ask for an update about anything? Mufukka can see everything. His council should be asking him for updates.
  • Why is Edmure fukking Tully at this pseudo council?
  • If Brienne can write so god damn fast, maybe she should just finish the books.

God, fukk this show. fukk what they've done to my favorite book series.

ALL fukkING FACTS. I just finished watching this with a short and we were saying the same fukking things.

I hope Drogon is off trying to find the writers to burn them alive. This whole season was one big fukk it.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
rl952j4jx9z21.jpg

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually enjoyed this episode and most of the life longers texting me seem to as well.

I'm the only one having an issue because I was privy to the Coli/Reddit hate and it kept me on a negative edge all week.

But wiping all the weirdos away on here, and agreeing the season wasn't that great because of the writing and length, this ending episode was actually really great In its own. To me it's the ending and the only one there could be:

Jon Snow saved every kingdom he was a part of, is the world's greatest hero and rightful king, and will never be remembered in history and is a free man of no land. Wow.

Arya is truly a girl with no name.

Sansa is a queen.

Bran has no desires and is not a Stark anymore so he is the best ruler and was created to be.

Danary only wanted good, but from day 1 wanted her version of good. The world can't exist with her living.

Jon Snow was the prince who was promised - he saved the world from evil demons and from dictatorship.

Tryion is the morning shyt on human in any family and is hand over the world he wanted to live in.

Man this sh!t was GOOD. This as GOT. This is what it's been about. They rushed it through 7-8 and they didn't explain anything to ppl who don't already know hours of lore, but this is how it was meant to end. The books will flow better but I am actuu satisfied with the complete story.

Now my watch has ended. (HbO Go)

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
ALL fukkING FACTS. I just finished watching this with a short and we were saying the same fukking things.

I hope Drogon is off trying to find the writers to burn them alive. This whole season was one big fukk it.
And the season before it?