OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Jon/Aegon ruling wouldve been better
Independence for all wouldve been better
Dany and Jon both dying and the realm descending into forever war and chaos highlighting the brutal nature of man and kings wouldve been better....

Dumb&Dumber went full retard and brought out the prime M.Night Shymalan playbook and thought that by throwing out random twists that they would hit. Its a damn shame this series went out like it did.
you think Bran ending up King is a D&D specific ending ?

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Someone help me understand how the hell is Bran the king of every kingdom EXCEPT the one he's the rightful heir to??? And how does Tyrion...as a prisoner about to be executed...make the decision on who the king is??? Jon...who is rightful King...doesn't rule because he doesn't want it.....so Bran, who doesn't want anything, is made ruler?? Sansa, who knows Bran is heir to Winterfell and would've had to follow him if he chose to be Lord of Winterfell.. .can't follow him as King of the 7 kingdoms??? This is f**king stupid!

Am I looking at this wrong?? Make sense of this to me! Bron's ignorant ass is now on the small council?:snoop:

I'm done.....

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
So, after Sansa said that the north would be independent, why didn't the other Lords claim independence too?

Do they not know how people operate? :gucci: There is no central power without the Targaryens

I got another one for you: what happens when it comes time to elect a new king and a littlefinger type dude bribes or blackmails the lords of westeros into electing him, then abolishes elections

Because that's exactly what people in this world would do, given what this show has shown us for eight fukking seasons

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, Dude is worst than everybody if we're being honest.

We were sitting here diffusing that. They got a truly evil King and don't even realize it. Their died for this dude for no reason. Hodor, them two kids. Thousands of dothraki and unsullied. Hundreds of thousands in Kings landing. One of the most evil and manipulative characters in television history. I hope D+D really intended the audience to think about that it this is pure garbage. Sansa, that would do anything to be queen? Y'all sure the Good guys won?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So was the message they were sending, was everyone was a slave to Danerys? Including Drogon himself?

Seeing Drogon burn the throne and seeing Grey Worm deciding to leave for narth no longer war hungry, was to show everyone was under Dany's thumb as a slave of some sorts? I guess Drogon burning the throne was to showcase everything he did was for dany's ultimate goal?

:patrice:

I'm trying to make sense of this....

:patrice:

They turned her into Thanos in one episode, and now we're to be like

"She's the true enemy, she's remosrseless"

They could've gotten to the same conclusion with a better story. Even with some of her failures in Essos, it doesn't make too much sense. Emilia Clarke did an amazing job, but it all becomes forced. But, whatever.....I don't watch/get the show.

:troll:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
STARKS on the THRONE! Ned lost the battle. But STARKS WON THE WAR!!!!!!

WOLFPACK! :russ:
I can’t even enjoy the win, outside of Sansa, for how shytty this allwent down. Bran...this dude supposed to go live in a tree and want nothing, now he’s king and Jon aid back at a fukking castle black while Arya threw her family in the bushes to go Christopher Columbus the seas of planetos :why: