Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
That is fukking stupid I’m sorry.

So Rhaegar died for his son to be a glorified office manager?

Rhaegar’s entire point of even trying to fulfill the prophecy was not for praise. It was to make sure that humanity survived. Do you realize that no one in Westeros new the reason for rhaegar and lyanna even getting together? Everyone thought she was kidnapped and raped. His reasoning was not for praise and although we all may have issues with how he went about it, he still did it because he thought he could save the world. That’s Jon. He does what is needed even though he knows people may not agree but he still does it for the greater good. So yes, if you put it that way, then rhaegar did die for his son to become a glorified office manager. An office manager that made it possible for the world to be saved.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
This series would have ended so much better if all this political stuff happened before the fight with the night king. with the Night King making his way to King Landing to get at Bran and Westeroes making its last stand there. I just made a better ending than the writers making millions.

:francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Good thing I didn’t invest too much time and didn’t watch every episode every season. At a watching party and everybody like :picard: :camby:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Long claw should have turned into light bringer, Jon should have mounted Drogon, and burned the Dathraki and Unsullied. The Dothraki are raiders, and will rape and pillage the seven kingdoms.
Could have had drogon try to kill him with fire first but Jon can’t be burnt (yea I know he was in season 1)

shyt would have bee :wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read this shyt and immediately thought it was terrible. After seeing it, it wasn’t THAT bad....

But it could have been so so much better.

Daps
The end shot should have been flashbacks of the baby wights, and them being super wights, or something. If the Night King touches them, and turns them, then are they still able to grow since they weren't killed ahead of time?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
The Unsullied were kind of retarded, they always needed a leader. They were probably lost after Dany got killed.