CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cuz he's a bytch ass fakkit:gucci:

Idk why so many are upset with the way he went out. Y'all really believed all that BS he was spitting about giving a fukk about the innocent?:mjlol:

Lord Eddard saw right through this clown. An overrated fighter with no honor and told him so straight to his face:

NAH nikka.
YOU WERE DAPPING POST LIKE THIS
WHEN I CALLED JAMIE OUT ON HIS BULLshyt.

Jamie stabbed him in the back to save the city and all the people the mad king was trying to have burned into ashes. Daeny roasted Father & Jr Tarly simply because they wouldn't bend the knee right after a battle.

If she can't see the blatant contradiction I'm sure Snow Man will give her that dose of reality she needs.

KEEP THAT ENERGY.
:devil:
:evil:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Top 5 off top

Jon
Stannis
Tyrion
Hound
Ned

HM: Tormund, Alisser Thorne , Mance Rayder

I gravitate toward the real ones, sans Tyrion. :ehh:

Stannis would be the goat if he ain't get caught up with that crazy broad. :manny:

Daps
NAH nikka.
YOU WERE DAPPING POST LIKE THIS
WHEN I CALLED JAMIE OUT ON HIS BULLshyt.

KEEP THAT ENERGY.
:devil:
:evil:

I dapped that post cuz it called out Dany for burning POWs, which is what I was calling Dany out for. I've kept my foot on hoe ass Jamie Lannister's neck for 8 seasons, pay attention.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Who's really responsible for Daenerys Targaryen becoming the Mad Queen?

This is in no particular order.

1. Cersei Lannister: Cersei ordered the execution of Missandei, Daenerys' best friend, out of sheer malice.

2. The Night King: The Night King killed her dragon Viserion after Daenerys was convinced by Jon Snow that the real threat was in the North.

3. Euron Greyjoy: Euron ambushed and killed her second dragon, Rhaegal, leaving her with only one dragon left.

4. Varys: Varys betrayed Dany in an attempt to let people know Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen was the rightful king.

5. Tyrion: He betrayed Dany by telling Varys before Dany

Not to mention the Mad King, Viserys, Mirri Maz Duur, Xaro Xhoan Daxos, Doreah, each contributing to her paranoia, trauma, and psychological issues as well as the deaths of Khal Drogo, Barristan Selmy, and Jorah Mormont.

And the ones who are the most responsible:

JON SNOW/AEGON TARGARYEN AND SANSA FUKKING STARK :pacspit:

Dany knew what would happen if the truth came out. She loved Jon Snow, but everything she fought for over the years would be for nothing if the truth were to come out. She begged him not to say anything. Jon Snow, for some silly reason, couldn't hide the truth from his cousins, Sansa and Arya (Bran already knew and so did Sam, but if Jon didn't want Sam to say shyt, he wouldn't).

He swore them to secrecy. Bran and Arya kept their fukking mouths shut (because Arya's a G and why should Bran give a fukk), but Sansa, who has been a two-faced bytch ever since Ramsey and Littlefinger, opened her goddamn mouth, knowing exactly what would happen, simply because she didn't like Dany.

Dany is so distraught over her best friend's death, the loss of 2 of her dragons, and the realization that she's not the true heir and now more people know...BUT she was still willing to work with her nephew if he maintained their close romantic relationship.

Aegon Targaryen had already been fukking Daenerys Targaryen. He could've overcome his Northern discomfort about fukking family and given Dany some love. She would not have turned King's Landing to ash if Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen had just kept dikking her down.

But he bytched out. As a result, Dany snapped and a city filled with innocent people was destroyed. :snoop:
but that dumb shyt you typed above is TOTAL contrdictory reasoning...

Jon abdicated - he said again and again PUBLICLY he doesnt want the throne and that he was subservient to her - it makes no sense that she would be worried about him or the knowledge of his "claim" to the throne especially since HE has said he doesnt want a throne at all....

the same way Aemon passed over the throne and let Aerys rule - ( i see you forgot that shyt)

and of course if she just goes "crazy" because she is a Targaryn why doesnt Jon do the same thing?

this is what is so stupid about this logic of ..."well Targaryns are all crazy" ...then that means Jon is fckng CRAZY too"

lastly Jon had JUST as fukked up a time with life - he was fukking murdered - dude is still sane .....

but you know why BECUASE THE WRITERS FOR THIS STORY SUCK ASS

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Y’all think there is any chance the writers filmed a multiple endings knowing there was a strong possibility the intended version was gonna be leaked?:francis:

Would it even be possible for them to keep the alternate episode locked away as a break glass in case of emergency type situation.:francis:
They did, but all of em leaked :mjlol:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
but that dumb shyt you typed above is TOTAL contrdictory reasoning...

Jon abdicated - he said again and again PUBLICLY he doesnt want the throne and that he was subservient to her - it makes no sense that she would be worried about him or the knowledge of his "claim" to the throne especially since HE has said he doesnt want a throne at all....

the same way Aemon passed over the throne and let Aerys rule - ( i see you forgot that shyt)

and of course if she just goes "crazy" because she is a Targaryn why doesnt Jon do the same thing?

this is what is so stupid about this logic of ..."well Targaryns are all crazy" ...then that means Jon is fckng CRAZY too"

lastly Jon had JUST as fukked up a time with life - he was fukking murdered - dude is still sane .....

but you know why BECUASE THE WRITERS FOR THIS STORY SUCK ASS
They say whenever a targaryen is born the gods flip a coin. They aren't all bad. Look at rhaegar

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yea i legit hit the :gucci: when this dude was on some “never gave a fukk. Innocent or otherwise” . I’m like your entire semi-redemption in the eyes of the viewer is based upon the fact that you secretly GAVE A fukk. Dude didn’t join his Father and Sister in making Tyrion’s life miserable. He didn’t let the Bolton captors rape Brienne. He didn’t let the Mad King blow Kings Landing to ashes. He defied Cersei, the muthafukking LOVE of his life, to ride North and fight for the living.

Because he always (we are led to believe) GAVE a fukk.
The only way to interpret that scene is that Jaime was being sarcastic. Otherwise nothing about his character ever made sense :francis: