OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
Just because it ended doesn’t mean it was good

And what are you basing your reasoning on, that isn’t you basically writing more of the script in your own head?

What do you base the assumption that he was lying all this time on besides the writers making him switch up at the end and filling in the rest of the script yourself?

I'm basing it on what he actually did. YOU are the one trying to ignore it. He died trying to save that vile woman. If he truly cared about the innocents he woulda took her out after the crazy bytch blew up all those innocents in Sept of Baelor. It was never about the innocents. You've been bamboozled, hoodwinked; time for you to accept that. :manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It just sucks that this is what it comes down to. I went from not wanting it to end, to just wanting to get to the end and see how they finish it off.

Gonna watch with an open mind and just take it for what it is.

As far as top 5 characters:

1. Neddard
2. Jon
3. Tormund
4. Oberyn
5. Boss Lady Olena

Honourable mention: Sword of the Morning, Sir Arthur Dayne. I know it was just in the Tower of Joy flashback but dude came with the heat (even though the sword work was technically done by the Night King but we'll ignore that :pachaha:)

#Startset let's finish this with a Championship banner
What you mean “done by the knight king”?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Just because it ended doesn’t mean it was good

And what are you basing your reasoning on, that isn’t you basically writing more of the script in your own head?

What do you base the assumption that he was lying all this time on besides the writers making him switch up at the end and filling in the rest of the script yourself?
Sounds like you wanted Jamie to be a good guy really bad, when he realized all along he was a heel

Maybe people cant escape their loops after all, shoutout to westworld

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:wow: We made it. I'm sad to see this show go tonight. Countless hours over the past 8 years reading theories, set wars, and obarth reactions. I remember back in 2011 making the first season thread on Sohh after the trailer dropped and thinking we had something special on our hands.

:salute:to HBO for creating the most ambitious show of all time. Something so big that Grrm didn't think it was possible. I've enjoyed every second so I can't wait to see how it all ends. :mjcry:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I just want to know what Ned would of done in Jaime’s position? Kill his pops cause Aerys said so. Let the city burn because the king ordered it?:wtf:
Jamie hadn’t told anybody that so nobody knew. How would ned know Jamie supposedly did it for Nobel reasons which I don’t believe either

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Between Aegon and Dany one of them at least gonna make it

And all the scorpions destroyed, so Drogon gonna see it though.... :blessed:
I have no idea how Dany can't make it with that big ass dragon :heh:

Unless they merk her and he just fly off to go fukk the world up on his own

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Sounds like you wanted Jamie to be a good guy really bad, when he realized all along he was a heel

Maybe people cant escape their loops after all, shoutout to westworld
Jamie was never a “good guy”, he was a complex and grey character.

His story could have ended in a tragic and selfish way but not by literally disregarding everything he said and did up to that point just to say “lol he never cared. He bad and luv Cersei”

I don’t care that he wasn’t the savior. I care that his end was told like shyt and now people are making up their own script based on that ending.

I'm basing it on what he actually did. YOU are the one trying to ignore it. He died trying to save that vile woman. If he truly cared about the innocents he woulda took her out after the crazy bytch blew up all those innocents in Sept of Baelor. It was never about the innocents. You've been bamboozled, hoodwinked; time for you to accept that. :manny:
Tyrion also tried to save her. That disregard his arc too?

And if we’re basing care for innocents on who someone didn’t kill, does that count for Ned? He would have stood by the mad king.

And Jamie was disgusted and horrified by what Cersei had done in blowing up the sept. He didn’t just go “o damn, well not like I care”.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I know that but he was passing judgment on Jaime and he was wrong.
He was right tho. In those times (that it’s based upon).... you follow the king NO MATTER WHAT. Kings blood was believed to be in the direct line with God himself. His word was law and his word was final.

Look at Barristan Selmy. He was also Kings guard to the mad king. But he followed those orders no matter what. Sir Dayne knew his king was dead and that Ned was the brother of the girl in the tower. He still fought to the death to follow that last order.

And yet Ned was praising Barristan for his honor. Even tho he watched his brother die, his sister “kidnapped” and protected bytch ass Joffrey. He was still honorable because you serve no matter what. You don’t get to decide right and wrong. That’s your king. You follow your oath, which is to always follow, no matter what.

So like Ned said..... You served when it was safe. First hard choice he had to make and he killed his own king. Everyone in the world knew that was a bytch move, no matter why. And they shamed him while propping up Barristan who actually followed the mad kings orders. Even let him stay based on his honor, when rob took over

This is explained more when Jaime tells brienne. “You think the honorable Ned Stark wanted to hear my story”. Basically nobody was gonna listen to those excuses and explanations. There was gonna be no justification that would suffice.

swampfox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's really responsible for Daenerys Targaryen becoming the Mad Queen?

This is in no particular order.

1. Cersei Lannister: Cersei ordered the execution of Missandei, Daenerys' best friend, out of sheer malice.

2. The Night King: The Night King killed her dragon Viserion after Daenerys was convinced by Jon Snow that the real threat was in the North.

3. Euron Greyjoy: Euron ambushed and killed her second dragon, Rhaegal, leaving her with only one dragon left.

4. Varys: Varys betrayed Dany in an attempt to let people know Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen was the rightful king.

5. Tyrion: He betrayed Dany by telling Varys before Dany

Not to mention the Mad King, Viserys, Mirri Maz Duur, Xaro Xhoan Daxos, Doreah, each contributing to her paranoia, trauma, and psychological issues as well as the deaths of Khal Drogo, Barristan Selmy, and Jorah Mormont.

And the ones who are the most responsible:

JON SNOW/AEGON TARGARYEN AND SANSA FUKKING STARK :pacspit:

Dany knew what would happen if the truth came out. She loved Jon Snow, but everything she fought for over the years would be for nothing if the truth were to come out. She begged him not to say anything. Jon Snow, for some silly reason, couldn't hide the truth from his cousins, Sansa and Arya (Bran already knew and so did Sam, but if Jon didn't want Sam to say shyt, he wouldn't).

He swore them to secrecy. Bran and Arya kept their fukking mouths shut (because Arya's a G and why should Bran give a fukk), but Sansa, who has been a two-faced bytch ever since Ramsey and Littlefinger, opened her goddamn mouth, knowing exactly what would happen, simply because she didn't like Dany.

Dany is so distraught over her best friend's death, the loss of 2 of her dragons, and the realization that she's not the true heir and now more people know...BUT she was still willing to work with her nephew if he maintained their close romantic relationship.

Aegon Targaryen had already been fukking Daenerys Targaryen. He could've overcome his Northern discomfort about fukking family and given Dany some love. She would not have turned King's Landing to ash if Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen had just kept dikking her down.

But he bytched out. As a result, Dany snapped and a city filled with innocent people was destroyed. :snoop:

3f2.jpeg