OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I'm running through some old clips reminiscing, Robb made his mistakes and the biggest one ultimately cost him his life but he really did have his foot on Tywins neck :mjcry: young wolf was built for this shyt and kept getting sabotaged, first by Renlys death, then by Theon, then by Cat releasing Jamie :mjcry: Imagine if he and Snow Man actually got the chance to fight side by side :ohlawd: the young wolf & the white wolf would've been the best tandem the show's ever had :wow:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
They say whenever a targaryen is born the gods flip a coin. They aren't all bad. Look at rhaegar
aerys didnt start out bad either

so the point is this - if youre going to say its that Targeryn blood that makes Dany crazy - Jon is ALSO a targaryn and the male Targaryns are definitely crazy

but this keeps getting lost - the issue ISNT what they have the characters be in their finale - the issue is the inconsistancy contradiction of "hard fast" rules and just gigantic plot holes that contradict earlier stated motivations ...its why theyve lost half the audience becuase the narrative never did that

Ned being the main character and him being saved at the last minute is what you wanted - but the show says in applying the most real set of circumstances ....he should die ...because the only thing that COULD save him at the last minute is Joffrey saying "stop" and that little nikka wasnt ever gonna say that . this kind of thing happesn again and again ; jaime the most expert swordsman in the land gets his sword fighting fukking hand chopped off.

but with something like the Walking Dead Rick had two hands forever when in the actual story he LOST his hand from teh govenor....its a KEY thing to happen to him and its irreversable....what made the WD so terrible is they wanted to have it both ways til that season when even the 3 deaths of Glenn was just too fukking much .....people didnt give a shyt that he got his head bashed in ...

its this kind of shyt that has now made GOT the Walking Dead of subscription TV

Arya may as well be riding around on a fukking motorcycle with Daryl Dixon her plot armor is JUST like his

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m on a social media detox so i don’t know ... is the hype crazy for this last episode ? Are people on social media shytting on this last season?

I'm on social media detox too breh.

Was on Spankbang earlier, then I remembered how those spoiling ass fools on there are and had to log off :whew:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm running through some old clips reminiscing, Robb made his mistakes and the biggest one ultimately cost him his life but he really did have his foot on Tywins neck :mjcry: young wolf was built for this shyt and kept getting sabotaged, first by Renlys death, then by Theon, then by Cat releasing Jamie :mjcry: Imagine if he and Snow Man actually got the chance to fight side by side :ohlawd: the young wolf & the white wolf would've been the best tandem the show's ever had :wow:

On some Mega Powers shyt.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I’m on a social media detox so i don’t know ... is the hype crazy for this last episode ? Are people on social media shytting on this last season?

People shytting on the episode is definitely the majority opinion .

However you got some @Reece dumb people that still staning

Then you got mainstream folks calling us ungrateful, incel nerds. How dare you, the crew worked so hard etc