OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
Idk how the coli doesn’t fukk with the kingslayer :wow:

Cuz he's a bytch ass fakkit:gucci:

Idk why so many are upset with the way he went out. Y'all really believed all that BS he was spitting about giving a fukk about the innocent?:mjlol:

Lord Eddard saw right through this clown. An overrated fighter with no honor and told him so straight to his face:

One of my favorite scenes in the series :banderas:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
l8jggx9yh4z21.jpg

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Idk why so many are upset with the way he went out. Y'all really believed all that BS he was spitting about giving a fukk about the innocent?:mjlol:

Lord Eddard saw right through this clown. An overrated fighter with no honor and told him so straight to his face:

Jezus Christ why did you post this :wow:

Literally feels like a different show and makes me go into the finale with a :scust: even more.

Goddammit breh.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

But Ned was wrong. :dwillhuh: He killed the mad king so he wouldn’t burn kings Landing to the ground.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Screen time (season 1-7) of characters

Every "Game of Thrones" character, ranked by screen time

It really doesnt seem like Jon Snow has been on the screen the most, in some seasons it doesnt even feel like hes there at all

on the opposite side, I feel like The Hound, has been on screen time nearly as much as Jon Snow, but reallyi ts only 1/3rd of the time

I guess his scenes just felt more important

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's really responsible for Daenerys Targaryen becoming the Mad Queen?

This is in no particular order.

1. Cersei Lannister: Cersei ordered the execution of Missandei, Daenerys' best friend, out of sheer malice.

2. The Night King: The Night King killed her dragon Viserion after Daenerys was convinced by Jon Snow that the real threat was in the North.

3. Euron Greyjoy: Euron ambushed and killed her second dragon, Rhaegal, leaving her with only one dragon left.

4. Varys: Varys betrayed Dany in an attempt to let people know Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen was the rightful king.

5. Tyrion: He betrayed Dany by telling Varys before Dany

Not to mention the Mad King, Viserys, Mirri Maz Duur, Xaro Xhoan Daxos, Doreah, each contributing to her paranoia, trauma, and psychological issues as well as the deaths of Khal Drogo, Barristan Selmy, and Jorah Mormont.

And the ones who are the most responsible:

JON SNOW/AEGON TARGARYEN AND SANSA FUKKING STARK :pacspit:

Dany knew what would happen if the truth came out. She loved Jon Snow, but everything she fought for over the years would be for nothing if the truth were to come out. She begged him not to say anything. Jon Snow, for some silly reason, couldn't hide the truth from his cousins, Sansa and Arya (Bran already knew and so did Sam, but if Jon didn't want Sam to say shyt, he wouldn't).

He swore them to secrecy. Bran and Arya kept their fukking mouths shut (because Arya's a G and why should Bran give a fukk), but Sansa, who has been a two-faced bytch ever since Ramsey and Littlefinger, opened her goddamn mouth, knowing exactly what would happen, simply because she didn't like Dany.

Dany is so distraught over her best friend's death, the loss of 2 of her dragons, and the realization that she's not the true heir and now more people know...BUT she was still willing to work with her nephew if he maintained their close romantic relationship.

Aegon Targaryen had already been fukking Daenerys Targaryen. He could've overcome his Northern discomfort about fukking family and given Dany some love. She would not have turned King's Landing to ash if Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen had just kept dikking her down.

But he bytched out. As a result, Dany snapped and a city filled with innocent people was destroyed. :snoop:

Daps
But Ned was wrong. :dwillhuh: He killed the mad king so he wouldn’t burn kings Landing to the ground.

LMAO @ you believing that bullshyt.

He killed Aerys cuz he ordered Jamie to kill his treasonous father Tywin. All that other shyt was justification that Jamie tells himself to help himself sleep at night. That's why when he realized his sis was bout to die he ran back try save her. That's all he's ever been about.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who's really responsible for Daenerys Targaryen becoming the Mad Queen?

This is in no particular order.

1. Cersei Lannister: Cersei ordered the execution of Missandei, Daenerys' best friend, out of sheer malice.
People kill me with this, she watched her best friend head get chopped off in front of her. Why is nobody calling Greyworm "The Mad Unsullied"? with all the crazy shyt he was doing

I honestly see no difference in what happened with her and what happened Frieza killed Krillin and made Goku go "mad"

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Screen time (season 1-7) of characters

Every "Game of Thrones" character, ranked by screen time

It really doesnt seem like Jon Snow has been on the screen the most, in some seasons it doesnt even feel like hes there at all

on the opposite side, I feel like The Hound, has been on screen time nearly as much as Jon Snow, but reallyi ts only 1/3rd of the time

I guess his scenes just felt more important
Shae has a lot of screen time for someone that died four seasons ago :dwillhuh:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

He killed Aerys cuz he ordered Jamie to kill his treasonous father Tywin. All that other shyt was justification that Jamie tells himself to help himself sleep at night. That's why when he realized his sis was bout to die he ran back try save her. That's all he's ever been about.
Even if what you say is true if he didn’t kill him the city would of burned to the ground.:dahell: So if Ned’s dumbass was in Jaimes shoes the whole of kings Landing would of been destroyed because of Ned’s honor.:mjlol:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

By what right does the wolf judge the lion? By what right? :damn: