Tonight's the night the Earth stands still. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
No.

I'm ready to watch the finale with an open mind.

I already know the damage that D&D have done. I'm not butthurt about it, I still know how to be entertained
So we know they gonna get there in some fukked up way, but is it safe to assume this end result really gonna be the same as GRRM is planning?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
If anything this has got me excited for the books. The Dany pov chapters leading to the burning of Kingslanding should be fascinating.

The problem is the books probably won’t ever be finished :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So we know they gonna get there in some fukked up way, but is it safe to assume this end result really gonna be the same as GRRM is planning?
I don't think it matters. One particular ending plot point does not make or break the story GRRM is telling. He is not M Night Shamylan, you can't ruin his story with a plot spoiler.

So for instsance: "Dany goes mad queen"....does knowing that make me want to read Winds any less? No, I want to see how she gets there. I assume that fAegon conquers Westeros and the people love him and Dany finds out he is a fake Targ and the Dance of Dragons 2 occurs. But I don't know. I don't feel spoiled by the show.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Yep, whoever ends up on the throne, whatever happens with Jon/Daeny, etc is Martin's finish.

He'll just do a better job of getting there.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I don't think it matters. One particular ending plot point does not make or break the story GRRM is telling. He is not M Night Shamylan, you can't ruin his story with a plot spoiler.

So for instsance: "Dany goes mad queen"....does knowing that make me want to read Winds any less? No, I want to see how she gets there. I assume that fAegon conquers Westeros and the people love him and Dany finds out he is a fake Targ and the Dance of Dragons 2 occurs. But I don't know. I don't feel spoiled by the show.
Yeah I agree. So many book characters are so different from their show counterparts too, I know hell do the mad queen route way better

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 5
1.Tywin Lannister
2. Stannis Baratheon
3. Jon Snow
4. Olenna Tyrell
5. Ramsay Snow