OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
All I know is, after the episode ends, GRMM better drop a book TONIGHT like he Beyoncé.

:russ: I had been joking that GRRM was gonna pop up during the credits and say we got the bad ending.

:mjlol: and if you wanted the good ending, you gotta but the books, one dropping tomorrow and one dropping before thanksgiving.

:whoa: THATS NOT A SPOILER

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm expecting fukkery tonight.

Any chance we get a "surprise" character return via flashback or fukkery :patrice:

Daps
:russ: I had been joking that GRRM was gonna pop up during the credits and say we got the bad ending.

:mjlol: and if you wanted the good ending, you gotta but the books, one dropping tomorrow and one dropping before thanksgiving.

:whoa: THATS NOT A SPOILER
The finale followed by a book release?
1*ft9u4epdwUZ7gqvvvWxV1g.gif

:mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yea, hard for me to do a top 5 when they fukked up people like Tyrion, Varys and LF but I guess

Arya
Jon
Olenna
Tywin
Good Tyrion/Ned even tho I only got 9 episodes with the OG, that was my #starkset origins :to:

Side character shout out to the hound, Varys, Theon, tormund, margery

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
It just sucks that this is what it comes down to. I went from not wanting it to end, to just wanting to get to the end and see how they finish it off.

Gonna watch with an open mind and just take it for what it is.

As far as top 5 characters:

1. Neddard
2. Jon
3. Tormund
4. Oberyn
5. Boss Lady Olena

Honourable mention: Sword of the Morning, Sir Arthur Dayne. I know it was just in the Tower of Joy flashback but dude came with the heat (even though the sword work was technically done by the Night King but we'll ignore that :pachaha:)

#Startset let's finish this with a Championship banner

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I haven’t read any spoilers for the finale, but with that said with the way this season and it’s wriing has been, I am 99% it’s going to be an absolute shyt storm on all and any kind of media after it airs.

I already know I'm gonna be tired at work tomorrow after seeing all the fukkery go down tonight