M1JR.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Where Daario?

M1JR.gif

King of Mereen , according to the game of thrones wiki -- hes in a better position than anyone :mjlol:

man if bran dont do fukking something big in the final episode his entire arc was a waste :damn:

im talking about he better mind control someone and have em leap out a window tommen style :damn:

how you act like you the god but you just spying on people having sex :damn:

even in some dialogue :damn:

on some finding out about littlefinger type shyt :damn:

"nah dany I knew you was a crazy bytch: type shyt :damn:

"you been playing my brother this whole time you dont love him" :damn:

SOMETHING :damn:

WEAK ASS bytch ASS CHARACTER :damn:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The fact these guys decided to half ass the finish to this show because they want to hurry up and do star wars fukking irks the hell outta me.

If I were HBO id be pissed.

A franchise that seemed like it was gonna print money forever with spinoff possibilities gets ruined in less than 6 episodes:bryan:

The spinoff prequel won't be nearly as hyped now...

I can't put any faith in these two clowns in anything again.

they basically killed their own careers. if they dony deliver with star wars no one else will hire them for big projects.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
GRRM should be getting some of the blame imo.

It is very much is his fault as much as Benioff's and Weiss'. He sold the rights to the series and promised to finish Winds of Winter and at the very least provide them with a draft or a work-in-progress of Dream of Spring. He hasn't even finished Winds of Winter! The show was never supposed to outpace the books. I even started reading them with the promise in mind that before the show is done I will have read the books. But nope.

Martin had time to edit other people's book. He had time to write the prequel book. He's been working on a lot of side projects and not writing.

He could have also stayed as a writer for HBO and help those two mumbling morons finish the series when he apparently doesn't want to do himself. But he didn't.

It has been 8 years since the last book, that was also when the show started airing. He has had plenty of time.

If GRRM would’ve lived up to his end of the bargain and finished the books. The people that signed up to adapt the books to show format could’ve stick to adapting the show to show format. It’d be like expecting an construction contractor to design a building after the architects only designed half the building... but the customer still needs that building built. They end up being shytty architects because that’s not what they were hired for and was not in the scope of the job.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
GRRM should be getting some of the blame imo.

It is very much is his fault as much as Benioff's and Weiss'. He sold the rights to the series and promised to finish Winds of Winter and at the very least provide them with a draft or a work-in-progress of Dream of Spring. He hasn't even finished Winds of Winter! The show was never supposed to outpace the books. I even started reading them with the promise in mind that before the show is done I will have read the books. But nope.

Martin had time to edit other people's book. He had time to write the prequel book. He's been working on a lot of side projects and not writing.

He could have also stayed as a writer for HBO and help those two mumbling morons finish the series when he apparently doesn't want to do himself. But he didn't.

It has been 8 years since the last book, that was also when the show started airing. He has had plenty of time.

If GRRM would’ve lived up to his end of the bargain and finished the books. The people that signed up to adapt the books to show format could’ve stick to adapting the show to show format. It’d be like expecting an construction contractor to design a building after the architects only designed half the building... but the customer still needs that building built. They end up being shytty architects because that’s not what they were hired for and was not in the scope of the job.

Season 6 lacked book material.

Season 6 is the 2nd best season.

What's the excuse for 7 and 8?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Overal probably my favorite episode of this season, but still like a 6/10.

Things I liked:

- Tyrion killed it, his horror at Varys/Kings Landing burning to him trying to save Jaime. People shyt on him wanting to save Cersei but I don't think it's about her at all, he's trying to save her kid. He LOVED Tommen and Myrcella and feels responsible for Myrcella's death, this is hid way of making amends. Even in S7 his demeanor towards her changed once he realized she was pregnant. It's also the Tywin in him realizing that that child would be the last chance for their line to survive. I think he realizes he's a dead man.

- Dany. Yes it's a bit rushed but not as much as some of y'all are making it out to be. And y'all know I've been mostly shytting on this show since season 5. Yes she helped out the North but it's BECAUSE she did that and people turned around and thanked Jon/Sansa that she gives less of a fukk about the citizens. She also saw/heard about the disrespect the Northerners gave the unsullied/Missandei/Khalazar. She took all of it out on Kings Landing, it was a bit poorly written but I believed it.

- Qyburns death.
Mixed:

- Drogon. He must've gone Super Saijan 2 from killing Varys because he was on a whole other level and retroactively makes the previous dragon fights weird and Rhaegal's death even more ridiculous. It was piff to see though, especially the citizens fear and sense of claustrophobia, not knowing where he could strike next.

- Cleganebowl, just ok

Things I hated:

- Jon has the nobility of Eddard but he's lost all of his wits and intelligence since coming back from death muttering the same lines over and over. They can save this if the final episode acknowledges that dying changed him but to be real I think it's just another example of the writers sucking.

- That weak ass Sandor speech suddenly turning Arya round. Nicca could've said that in Winterfell but nah he waited till they were on the doorstep of the final boss.

- Euron. Added nothing, if he wouldn't have fought Jaime NOTHING would change.

- CGI was really off in a lot of places, retroactively makes the whole argument that GHOST was too expensive even more ridiculous.

- Varys going out like that. Just....no.

Season 8 might be battling for WOAT GoT season.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
- That weak ass Sandor speech suddenly turning Arya round. Nicca could've said that in Winterfell but nah he waited till they were on the doorstep of the final boss.
:dwillhuh: how would back in winterfell they know that kings landing would be crumbling literally from Drogon ?? thats why he told her not to go forward because its a 1 way trip... how was this a hard scene for so many to understand :dwillhuh:

he aint give a shyt if she was to kill cersei :dwillhuh: but he aint want her to die either and if she continued, she would die.. from stone.. falling on her.. like how cersei died.. I really just dont get how this was a hard to understand scene :dwillhuh: