OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not to :deadhorse:, but rewatching the goat episode made it glaring how episode 3 abandoned the shows own logic.

0:35

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I can understand that point... I'd like to dive into the plot problems that you saw, but lets not do that today.. I know there were some... But that final season thread was damn near like this.. nikkas posting pics with shyt circled in the background... Pulling up random episodes from seasons past to link plots and schemes... A whole bunch of "yoooo but in season 1, he had said................."

The main thing I will agree is, there was nowhere near the wrap up needed there, as in GOT... That's why everyone is so pissed.. You knew you needed more eps.. They knew it and HBO knew it and GRRM knew it and they turned it down... Then, nobody asked them to bring up BB, they did it themselves... And already seen the season, knew it wasn't up to par, but floated it out there anyway...

I guess the cast and crew and book author are trolling too huh? I keep saying it to anyone who disagrees... Please go out and find us the people who are raving about this season... where the fukk they at? EVERY fan just turned into a troll one day?
:dwillhuh:

Wtf are you talking about. I think this season is horrible too. It's only trolls saying the opposite

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
VYZQy2d.gif

Can finally enter this thread, caught up just in time :sadbron:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
only thing i disagree with in this reply...GOT definitely got a huge jump around season 4 (once people realized it was a good show that wasn't just some fantasy BS) then had another jump around season 7 as the late to the game/FOMO people caught on and wanted to ride out the last two seasons.
It had a huge jump, but by the time Ned got offed, the series was averaging much more than BB. The Red Wedding reactions were viral by the end of season 4 which means it had a huge following already. But yeah, even with that popularity, binge watching has contributed to the show greatly. I'll let one of y'all nikkas make a thread about BB's finale cause I don't need those @hex problems :damn::damn::damn:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

He addresses the petition BS, I agree with him 100%

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
only time they let him speak this season he cut that great speech to honor the fallen :wow:

Snow Man's still my GOAT :wow:
The fact they thought revealing his identity then giving no time for us to see how he feels, how others feel, etc is astounding. All we know about his new identity is that he doesn’t want it.

They completely fukked up Snowman this season. Jesus I fukking hate these dudes.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The fact they thought revealing his identity then giving no time for us to see how he feels, how others feel, etc is astounding. All we know about his new identity is that he doesn’t want it.

They completely fukked up Snowman this season. Jesus I fukking hate these dudes.
they don't even respect their own product is what kills me

you'd think they'd actual show sansa's reaction to the news but naw - we got plenty of time for dikk jokes though...