OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
they don't even respect their own product is what kills me

you'd think they'd actual show sansa's reaction to the news but naw - we got plenty of time for dikk jokes though...
People been waiting for that reveal for years and they spend absolutely no time on it. At this point is dude still feeling like Jon, Aegon, or is he at a loss of identity? How do you give such an important storyline zero development :mindblown: but had time to give us a damn euron vs jamie :deadmanny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
only thing i disagree with in this reply...GOT definitely got a huge jump around season 4 (once people realized it was a good show that wasn't just some fantasy BS) then had another jump around season 7 as the late to the game/FOMO people caught on and wanted to ride out the last two seasons.

YEA

BASICALLY THE ONLY PPL ENJOYING THIS SEASON
ARE THE BINGE WATCHERS WHO JOINED LATE.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The fact they thought revealing his identity then giving no time for us to see how he feels, how others feel, etc is astounding. All we know about his new identity is that he doesn’t want it.

They completely fukked up Snowman this season. Jesus I fukking hate these dudes.

:dead:ALL THREE REVEALS...

SAM TELLING JON...

JON TELLING DANY...

BRAN TELLING SANSA/ARYA

WERE TRASH AND GOT WORSE IN ORDER.
:devil:
:evil:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It had a huge jump, but by the time Ned got offed, the series was averaging much more than BB. The Red Wedding reactions were viral by the end of season 4 which means it had a huge following already. But yeah, even with that popularity, binge watching has contributed to the show greatly. I'll let one of y'all nikkas make a thread about BB's finale cause I don't need those @hex problems :damn::damn::damn:

FlPgUmA.png

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
People been waiting for that reveal for years and they spend absolutely no time on it. At this point is dude still feeling like Jon, Aegon, or is he at a loss of identity? How do you give such an important storyline zero development :mindblown: but had time to give us a damn euron vs jamie :deadmanny:
Jon's whole identity this series was his lack of identity. He's been looking for a family this entire series. The first episode he has the b*stard convo with Tyrion. He seems so happy to go to the Night's Watch because he'll have finally found a place where he is truly accepted and is judged on his own merits. Even then, he cares about Ned telling him he'll have a convo about his mother when he sees him again:mjcry:
He finds out his true parents and gets into brooding mode:skip:No questions about what that means. No asking Bran for details about his parents. Nah, just "You are my queen" and "I don't want it":why:nikka, your whole character was based on not knowing who you are or where you fit in the whole scheme of things. Tyrion's character at least got a chance to convey his identity and acceptance issues before he became a caricature:beli:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair they never show shyt. Look back at how Stannis died.. They didn't show the battle or his death.

ElMasChingon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve never seen an episode of Game of Thrones but when I hear people’s desrcirbe it to me....the shyt sounds like a dumb down version of a Shakespeare play but with dragons and “white walkers.”

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
To be fair they never show shyt. Look back at how Stannis died.. They didn't show the battle or his death.
Not showing stannis in a battle and allowing any storytelling to one of the biggest theories/most awaited reveals in ASOIAF/GOT is no where near on the same plane. We have zero fukking clue how Jon feels about being a targ, yes, he doesn’t want the throne, anything else? :mindblown:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not showing stannis in a battle and allowing any storytelling to one of the biggest theories/most awaited reveals in ASOIAF/GOT is no where near on the same plane. We have zero fukking clue how Jon feels about being a targ, yes, he doesn’t want the throne, anything else? :mindblown:

I don't care. I was more upset at the stannis battle not being shown then they show Brienne sentence him to death but they never actually show him die. You already know the reaction because Sansa told Tyrion.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just can't believe how rushed this shyt has been for as slow as the first 1-6 seasons were. They knew motherfuccking well 6 episodes wasn't enough time to tie everything up. There's gonna be so much unanswered/unresolved shyt after the finale :snoop: