OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I’m talking about viewership.

But if I was bored enough I could find more people that like the show than ones that feel entitled to a reshoot.
You keep bringing up viewership. You think people are going to stop watching a show they been watching for 7 seasons with only a couple episodes left?:comeon:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Soundtrack
Cinematography
Acting

Have ALL been on point this season. Its the writing and pacing that has destroyed the damn season.
Yea I feel bad for everyone but the writers.

Performances have been good, cinematography has been good (minus the darkness of episode 3) Lots of great shots, cool sequences.

Damn shame the context of it all was trash.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The petition has hit 850k and will hit 1 million today. Wow

It ain’t gonna mean shyt at the end of the day. The actor’s options have all expired and it would probably cost untold MILLIONS to get them back.

The best that could be hoped for is that HBO waits 5-6 years for GRRM to finish the series and then maybe film a reboot, which again is a verrrrryyyyyyyyyy slim chance at best.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
It ain’t gonna mean shyt at the end of the day. The actor’s options have all expired and it would probably cost untold MILLIONS to get them back.

The best that could be hoped for is that HBO waits 5-6 years for GRRM to finish the series and then maybe film a reboot, which again is a verrrrryyyyyyyyyy slim chance at best.

Nobody's saying a reboot is gonna happen. Just that the fans are vocal

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You keep bringing up viewership. You think people are going to stop watching a show they been watching for 7 seasons with only a couple episodes left?:comeon:
And if you are then why are you signing a petition and complaining? You know the only real way to be heard is to stop watching right? If I don’t like something I’m not going to continue to invest time and energy into it just to complain.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
And if you are then why are you signing a petition and complaining? You know the only real way to be heard is to stop watching right? If I don’t like something I’m not going to continue to invest time and energy into it just to complain.
Signing that thing takes less than 3 seconds man, I don't think anyone thinks it's really gonna be redone. You arguing in this thread takes more time than that, it ain't that serious.

At least dumb and dumber and anyone willing to give them a writing job after this will know how many people thought it was trash.