OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:russ: I remember that. That had to be one of the wildest retcons I've seen in a show. Her damn head was in a box, breh!
Lol that shyt was wild breh. Almost everyone at my work at the time watched the show, and we were all like :mindblown: :damn: the next day that they did that.

It was about 5 years ago when I bumped into her. Was parked infront of the SoHo and she was out front smoking with some producer guy (which in hindsight is actually funny because he mentioned living beside "Kit", who I didn't know by first name at the time as I didn't binge GOT until months later) I wasn't into Walking Dead yet so didn't know she was on there either. Wife and I went up to just say we were big fans of PB.

Anywho I mentioned when they killed her off and the whole online petition shyt. She laughed and said she knew all about of it. The producer friend didn't know the story, so she told him. Basically they decided to write her off because she got pregnant. Fans caught wind did the petition and then FOX decided to scramble and write her back in. I thought they pulled it off pretty well actually, all things considered. :pachaha:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dany forgives a man who was sent to kill her and makes him her closest adviser

She forgives the man who sent the hitman after her and makes him an advisor

Forgives the brother of the man who killed her father and makes him her right hand

Forgave the man who killed her father himself

Forgave the offspring of the man who waged war on her father and took the throne when he died

Stop twisting yourself up to defend bad writing. You'd be able to cite more concrete examples of Dany being a villain had they just bothered to make any

You’re right. They haven’t been setting her up to snap at all and it was completely out of left field. Her character would never ever do such a thing. They did purposely show all her friends die, everyone hating her, her being backstabbed, her being the type to make ruthless decisions before and even had her say she was gonna burn the city but it was still out of left field. Let’s sign the petition :rudy:

Last edited:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My favourite is still Prison Break when people signed a petition to bring back Sarah, and they actually did.

I actually met her many years later and brought it up. She said the backlash and petition is why they gave in and contacted her.

This is the first I'm hearing about this. Been a minute but didn't shorty get her fukking head cut off and delivered in a box?

Bringing her back was so damn stupid :laugh:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yes I’m clowning the people that are signing this shyt. :yeshrug: it’s corny , hbo doesn’t care about your petition as long as the ratings are good

the ratings arent good though.. they are the worst in the series history..

if you mean viewer ratings then yeah obviously a 6 episode finale people been waiting for years would be high..

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This is the first I'm hearing about this. Been a minute but didn't shorty get her fukking head cut off and delivered in a box?

Bringing her back was so damn stupid :laugh:
Haha yep but they never showed the beheading or even that it was about to happen. It just time skipped and Lincoln uncovers the "present" :laff:

Good times man.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
the ratings arent good though.. they are the worst in the series history..

if you mean viewer ratings then yeah obviously a 6 episode finale people been waiting for years would be high..
I’m talking about viewership.

But if I was bored enough I could find more people that like the show than ones that feel entitled to a reshoot.