OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
you can express your dissatisfaction all you want but you are delusional if you think you have the power to make these dudes do anything, being dissatisfied is one thing but demanding a reshoot because you think you deserve a "better" season is the epitome of entitled. yall are way too invested into this shyt

Nobody thinks they have to power to do anything. Only thing that's happening here is fans being outrage with the quality of the writing. You're making up arguments and generalizing us as being entitled and feeling deserve, when the fans that are upset come from wide unknown demographics and you have absolutely no way to know who we are, to be throwing those false labels on us. Season 8 outrage is no different from what you could find on Yelp or Amazon reviews, where someone leave a bad review on a product that they were not satisfy with. We have every right to express ourselves and start petitions that more than likely do nothing. The demand for a reshoot is just an example of how disappointed we are with the season.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
All 500,000 of them people are entitled as fukk, they need to log off the internet for a few months and need to consider maybe just maybe they should just stop watching and talking about the show.

These people care way too much about this shyt and think way too highly of their own opinions. no matter how much they think they have the popular opinion, they dont. HBO D&D or anyone involved with the show really gives a fukk about what they think.. Relax watch the show, or dont and keep it moving, HBO had 18 million viewers last episodes, you think they about to waste their time trying to cater to such a small portion of their audience because they "deserve" a better show? :camby: wtf are these a$$holes? if the show was so bad then why are more people than ever tuning in? Bad shows dont see an increase in ratings as the season continues. How about these people put their energy into, i dont know, writing their own damn show, since they already have 500k people that are interested

#vocalminorety #entitled #getalife #itsnotthatserious
:hhh:You sound madder than the people signing the petition. :heh:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

This is a great video on it. They basically wrote her into a box because the ending demanded it where she's placed in no-win situations of being punished for listening to Tyrion (all his advice has gone to shyt and has caused her to lose things she cares about) and punished for not listening to him (signs of her madness, even though she's purposefully surrounded herself with moderating advisors).

Great video.:wow:Someone posted this on another board.

Pretend if it wasn't Dany, but Arya who went berserk and assassinated innocents in E5. Would it be possible to say that this made sense, Arya going mad was foreshadowed since season 1?
I think that argument could have been made.

What if it was Tyrion who destroyed King's Landing with wildfire, could we have claimed that we had seen evidence of him turning mad since season 1? I think probably we could.

What if it was Jon who finally decided he wouldn't take any more from anyone and went on a killing spree. Would it be possible that him going mad was foreshadowed since season 1?
I think possibly yes.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yo if she lives and kills jon:whoo:

Internet's on fire:ohlawd:

:whoo:

If that happens, ppl gonna be like

RbgYhzI.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nobody thinks they have to power to do anything. Only thing that's happening here is fans being outrage with the quality of the writing. You're making up arguments and generalizing us as being entitled and feeling deserve, when the fans that are upset come from wide unknown demographics and you have absolutely no way to know who we are, to be throwing those false labels on us. Season 8 outrage is no different from what you could find on Yelp or Amazon reviews, where someone leave a bad review on a product that they were not satisfy with. We have every right to express ourselves and start petitions that more than likely do nothing. The demand for a reshoot is just an example of how disappointed we are with the season.
nikkas is signing petitions because they don’t like the way their TV show is turning out?
If that ain’t the corniest shyt I have ever heard of I don’t know what is. And you are defending this bullshyt? Wow. I guess I’m just built different,

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
If these spoilers i read are real... By god this may be the worst ending in the history of tv. Like it will make the sopranos ending seem like poetry. May god have mercy on our souls this sunday
:sadcam:

I didn’t read any spoilers. I hope the ending is at least better than the sopranos

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
nikkas is signing petitions because they don’t like the way their TV show is turning out?
If that ain’t the corniest shyt I have ever heard of I don’t know what is. And you are defending this bullshyt? Wow. I guess I’m just built different,
It's an organize way for fans of the same opinions to communicate their outrage to D&D for season 8. If that petition is what's bothering you then just like somewhat else said. You sound more mad the ones that are signing the petition :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Did you watch the show?
full

There was literally a line of people that wanted to be slaves again.
there was a line of people with problems... one of those people was an old man, who used to be a house nikka, who was upset he couldn't teach and read to the kids, and the young wild slaves was stealing his food.....

I wonder what the raped, beaten and field slaves was thinking :sas2: